• Network: VH1
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 2, 2006
8.5

1. sarar
    Apr 1, 2006
    This show is actually really funny.
  2. Lo
    Apr 10, 2006
    Surprisingly funny.
  3. Nicole
    Apr 3, 2006
    Have never been a huge Tori Spelling fan, but I *love* this show....she's great! Quite a comeback....her reactions are priceless.
  4. ChristinaG
    Apr 5, 2006
    This is a great show. Tori Spelling has great delivery and sense of humor- in general and about herself in particular. I will definitely watch this show again.
  5. EGonzalez
    Apr 7, 2006
    does anyone else think Loni Anderson looks great?
  6. SebastienC
    May 31, 2006
    I love it... Tori, you rock !!!
  7. KatM
    May 4, 2006
    Tori Spelling is as funny and charming as Lucille Ball and I just LOVE this SHOW! Many reviewers fault the writing for being too dry and stilted...DUH! They obviously don't get it! GREAT SHOW, TS!!
  8. NickP
    May 7, 2006
    This show just knocked me outta my seat. I am now a devoted Tori fan (I'll have to read that a few times) ;-) The cast is PERFECT the guest stars are awesome Loni Anderson Cleo King, and the rest are just a breath of fresh air. This has easily become my most looked forward-to-TiVo show! I love you all! Keep 'em comin'!
  9. nanab
    May 7, 2006
    Love it! Hope it stays on for a long while! Tori is so funny!
  10. S.Lazario
    Jul 4, 2006
    Absolutely my favorite show to come along in YEARS(!). To say this is a breath of fresh air (from the horribly stale variety of "formula" sitcoms and reality shows) is like saying the Grand Canyon is a hole in the ground. A very inspired, fun, and witty show, with brilliantly written episodes, and a solid supporting cast. The constantly-disoriented agent is funny after about 2 episodes. Absolutely my favorite show to come along in YEARS(!). To say this is a breath of fresh air (from the horribly stale variety of "formula" sitcoms and reality shows) is like saying the Grand Canyon is a hole in the ground. A very inspired, fun, and witty show, with brilliantly written episodes, and a solid supporting cast. The constantly-disoriented agent is funny after about 2 episodes. This show really grows on you. Collapse
  11. eddiez
    Apr 11, 2006
    i liked tori. i hated the writing... it was as if someone won a contest and got their own tv show. incredibly amateurish.
  12. Bryant
    Apr 2, 2006
    Surprisingly funny. The fact that Tori Spelling is so willing to poke fun of herself is what makes this show watchable, and the writing is what makes this show funny.
  13. mh-d
    Apr 2, 2006
    I am surprised I liked it so much. Loved the 'relevance' jokes & the flashbacks that tell why she is the way she is!!
  14. Me
    Apr 2, 2006
    Good job Tori. This ain't a bad little show at all. The first two episodes are pretty good, so I'm confident the rest will be.
  15. PopStarWannabe
    Apr 26, 2006
    I'm amazed at how much I like this show. I was a fan of 90210 when it first aired but lost interest after Shannon D. left. Tori was always a baffling character to me, less of an actress, not as pretty. But oh how I love her on this show. I want to hang out with her, she's likeable, real. I love that she doesn't lie about the plastic surgery, that she pokes fun at her I'm amazed at how much I like this show. I was a fan of 90210 when it first aired but lost interest after Shannon D. left. Tori was always a baffling character to me, less of an actress, not as pretty. But oh how I love her on this show. I want to hang out with her, she's likeable, real. I love that she doesn't lie about the plastic surgery, that she pokes fun at her relationship with her parents and friends, her career. Oh, it's not even a guilty pleasure - this show is proudly subscribed to on TiVo. I hope they pick up a second season. Expand
  16. SamD
    Apr 29, 2006
    i don't know what to say, actually. it's like "curb your enthusiasm" and "the simple life" roled into one and made better!
  17. ChrisieL
    Apr 4, 2006
    I found this show to be very funny. I laughed several times and found myself feeling sorry for and liking Tori Spelling at the same time.
  18. BrandiT
    Apr 5, 2006
    I wasn't expecting too much from this show, but I found it to be a lighthearted and very entertaining show. Very funny!
  19. ralpv
    Oct 16, 2006
    awesome show and hilarious my favorite so far
    Mar 31, 2006
    Awful. This may just be the most unfunniest show ever created. Hell, documenaries are funnier than this.
  21. PatM
    Mar 31, 2006
    Oh god gouge my eyes out please!!
  22. OliverT
    Apr 14, 2006
    A brilliantly funny new show starring the the previously forgoten talents of Tori Spelling.
  23. JuliaF
    Apr 15, 2006
    Good show - very well done.
  24. LaraM
    Apr 16, 2006
    Tori is a terrific comedic actress. The supporting actors are great.
  25. MariaS
    Apr 22, 2006
    I never watched 90210 or the other shows Tori Spelling and didn't care for her at all and I have never even seen her. But this show is funny and well written and I laughed. A nice surprise on cable.
  26. MarcD.
    Apr 2, 2006
    It's a fun show. Tori is an oddly sympathetic person. I'll bet she has a long career because of her willingness to poke fun at herself, something that all of us can do a little more.
  27. MargoR
    Apr 23, 2006
    I love it! It's like Sex and the City meets Will and Grace.
  28. MW
    Apr 23, 2006
    I think the show is a riot- and the pug steals every scene she is in
  29. ashleyb
    Apr 26, 2006
    it's a great show and her outfits and her whole look is totally cute and the jokes are funny
  30. Brad
    Apr 3, 2006
    I caught the pilot and it was a scream! Tori shows off hysterical comedic timing and the rest of the cast is dead-on Hollywood. The Farrah-inspired flashbacks are priceless. Definitely Tivo season pass material.
  31. GildaH
    Apr 3, 2006
    Ahhh... what a disappointment... expected more especially from "her Agent" woman is so boring an so OLD
  32. GeorgeR
    Apr 6, 2006
    Great show, full of funny one liners.
  33. TommyG
    Apr 7, 2006
    This show is imaginative, campy and very funny. Tori Spelling has great comic timing and the ensemble is spectacular. I stumbled onto this show by accident... I am hooked.
  34. LynneW
    May 17, 2006
    My favorite new show of the season. Tori does such a clever job of poking fun at herself I don't want to miss an episode..Loni is inspried choice too for the mom. Wonderful alternative TV, refreshingly creative change of pace from formula network sitcoms. Aaron must be proud of his clever and talented daughter.
  35. Erika
    Apr 23, 2006
    I hated 90210 and especially Tori! Her life time stories were horrid, the acting was over the top dramatic and she couldn't sell the last bottle of water in the Sahara. Then this show came along and now I'm actully a fan. If you are reading this Tori, "Kudos to you" you've really come a long way. Physical comedy is so you. Great job keep up the good work.
  36. AlqS
    Apr 23, 2006
    I love love LOVE this show!!! I have been waiting for this sharp and quick to the point sitcom for so long now. Great show, I just cannot get enough. Can't wait til Sunday
  37. BrendamF
    Apr 23, 2006
    I give this show a 10 for its total moxy and entertainment value. I was never a Tori fan, but I am intrigued by this show's voyeuristic view into what appears to be less fiction, but more truth. It's just fun to watch! Kudos to Tori for what is likely more difficult to portray than people might imagine.
  38. KarenO
    Apr 24, 2006
    so funny!!!!!!!!!
  39. MichaelC
    Apr 28, 2006
    I think this show is laugh out-loud funny. The fact that she so readily self-deprecates is hysterical. I think her facial movements are classic.

1. Everything [Kirstie] Alley's Fat Actress should've been: warm, warts-and-all self-satire. [31 Mar 2006, p.58]
    [A] very witty, sometimes brilliantly insightful hybrid sitcom.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    The writing is pointed, the direction tight. But what really makes it work is Tori herself, light, bright and vulnerably likable.