• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 3, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
7.8

1. Sep 11, 2013
    the best tv show since the Sopranos fantastic drama fantastic story........................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    The first few series were OKAY, it relieved boredom from time to time but the 6th series is the worst yet. I'll watch the last episode because you sort of have to, but it's not a series I would ever watch a second time.
  3. Nov 25, 2013
    I cannot believe that this show is still going on. Utter garbage. I can't believe that it has made it to six seasons of an utter pointless and trashy snoozefest.
  4. Dec 31, 2013
    This show has turned from gold to garbage a steaming pile of hollywood dog crap with no understanding of bike club values and loyalty. So disappointing from such a great start.
  5. Dec 10, 2013
    I agree with the below reviewer about flawed characters. Ever since Dexter ended I needed a new show so I got into SOA and the character flaw-ness/depth-ness has thus far lived up to Dexter a lot. So much going on and intersecting/overlapping plots. It really is a great show. This season is the best one yet.
  6. Oct 14, 2013
    This show has it all--flawed characters, great acting(Katie Sagal is AMAZING), lots of action, and an ever growing number of major story lines! So far, almost every episode of Season 6 feels like a season finale, and provides crazy action and drama as this saga takes all kinds of twists and turns. I am so far from biker culture, I thought I wouldn't be able to get into this one…but who knew an MC and its members could be so interesting! Now that Breaking Bad is over, this is the show I look most forward to seeing every week! Expand
  7. Nov 13, 2013
    Continues to be my favorite show. Have yet to give this less than a perfect 10 and this season won't break that trend. Sons of Anarchy is the best show on TV.
  8. Dec 13, 2013
    I just finished binge watching all six seasons of this series over the past two weeks. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. Especially seasons 3 and 4. I found myself thinking and wondering what was going to happen even when I wasn't watching the show. The bizarreness of some of the characters and the way the show is able to expose the vulnerable sides (and also the weirdness) of these super-tough motorcycle guys makes for compelling TV. This show has definitely broken into my top 5 of all time. The only negative I have is that, to me, it seems that so many significant characters end up dead that is spoils the realism a bit and I really didn't like the way the final show of the 6th season ended (I could change my mind about this after the 7th season starts.) Expand

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Sep 10, 2013
    Sons is on track to stand among the best TV shows of our current golden age, and we have two more seasons to watch it get there.
  2. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Sep 10, 2013
    As intrigued as I am by Sutter's willingness to bite off something bigger than his character's tongue to tell a story about the true costs of SAMCRO's business dealings, I'm not sure this is the time, or the place.
  3. Reviewed by: Dorothy Burk Vasquez
    Sep 10, 2013
    The show doesn’t only deliver fast-paced action and fine performances, but also, increasingly, poses questions concerning responsibility.