• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 1, 2007
4.1

1. billiel
    Mar 30, 2007
    fab reality tv--let it all hang out! Go A&E!!!
  2. scottn
    May 9, 2007
    Randy Spelling has his own reality show? Randy Spelling? Seriously? It was almost so bad that it was good. Almost. Do TV execs really think the American public wants to see a bunch of guys with no viable talent and abrasive, annoying personalities living the highlife and screwing hot chicks courtesy of their wealthy and famous fathers. How can you not resent these pathethic losers. Hey Randy Spelling has his own reality show? Randy Spelling? Seriously? It was almost so bad that it was good. Almost. Do TV execs really think the American public wants to see a bunch of guys with no viable talent and abrasive, annoying personalities living the highlife and screwing hot chicks courtesy of their wealthy and famous fathers. How can you not resent these pathethic losers. Hey Randy, what's up with the capri pants dude? And Sean, make sure you take your anti-being-a-psycho-douchebag-medication. The only thing more pathetic than this show is me for taking time to write about it on the internet. I need help. Expand
  3. ReneeJ
    It's pathetic.
  4. SalC
    Apr 2, 2007
    I couldent stomach more than wo minutes of this crap. I am very dissapoined with A & E and would think they culd have come up with better "reality stars" than these idiots. Watching this makes me see everything that is wrong with society
  5. JohnS
    Apr 2, 2007
    Unwatchable .. worst thing i have ever seen
  6. CaladoniaK
    Pointless
  7. AmosM
    Apr 2, 2007
    This is, by far, the most ridiculous and jumbled, senseless mess that I have ever had the displeasure to cast my eyes upon. If you are given a choice between watching this show or poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick, my advice is hey, you do have two eyes, anyway!
  8. IKUTCHAKAKOV
    Apr 6, 2007
    Disgusting overpriveledged creeps. This garbage makes the Anna Nicole show look good.
  9. RaquliaF
    Love those guys!
  10. JimM
    Apr 16, 2007
    I propose they change the show's title to Hollywood Douchebags. These guys are indistinguishable from frat assholes. Also, do they date women whose vocal cords have been removed? None of them are capable of speech. Totally lame, "bro".
  11. RileyS
    Apr 2, 2007
    Its not even the fact that they are disillusioned spoiled brats that have no concept of reality that bothers me so much, Its simply the fact that it was a horribly produced, written, staged, financed and acted (and yes I think a lot of it was BS) trainwreck of a program.
  12. RonR
    Apr 6, 2007
    Wow what a miss for A&E this show really blows
  13. MickE
    Apr 6, 2007
    what a joke. i would rather watch an infomercial
    Apr 9, 2007
    Who watches this crap?!?
  15. CB
    Apr 12, 2007
    Sean Stewart is one of the most annoying people ever
  16. Damon
    May 11, 2007
    Spoiled, unfunny, rich kids who think they are funny. Don't bother.

1. "Sons of Hollywood" is the answer to a question nobody was wondering: What if you did "Entourage" with actual Hollywood layabouts, without the writing and the acting and, you know, all that other work stuff?
    Something like Entourage without the manic, kick-start fury of Ari Gold. [2 Apr 2007, p.37]
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    An almost comically vacuous exercise.