Sons of Tucson : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
7.4

1. AustinR.
    Apr 12, 2010
    I'm so glad they axed King of the Hill to make room for this "quality" entertainment. I hate "FOX Sunday" now. Yeah, they can't even call it "Animation Domination" anymore.
  2. SusanC
    Mar 15, 2010
    I love Tyler Labine, but he is completely wasted in this overwrought mess of a show, where the kids are completely unlikable and the laughs fall flat. I hope they cancel it soon so Labine can move on to better projects.
  3. ChrisS
    Mar 28, 2010
    Horrible, horrible show wheres my "American Dad" ? I could barely watch through the whole episode without wanting to shoot myself at how NOT funny it was. I have a feeling this will be thrown into the canceled pile soon.

1. Sons doesn’t shine yet, but it could if the writers embrace their loony wild childs. Even at its worst, Sons is better than a third Seth MacFarlane cartoon
  2. If you like the laid-back-dude vibe given off by "Reaper's" Tyler Labine, you'll enjoy this nicely ratty sitcom.
  3. This might make a better premise for a movie than a series, but Fox is giving it a shot amid its Sunday animated comedies. It could pay off thanks to above-average writing, a winning performance by Tyler Labine and an understanding by the producers that this series must walk a tightrope to avoid becoming too sweet or cynical.