8.1

1. Apr 6, 2012
    Good season as of now. South park never disappoints espicially with the Faith Hailing episode cracks me up everytime. If you love crazy antics and funny punch lines check out south park
  2. May 14, 2012
    I still love the show but this was a very weak season without any great episodes or even just great bits. Maybe they are just getting tired. I'm still on board with the show after years of greatness though.
  3. Apr 26, 2013
    South park is geting better season after season. Some years ago I didnt like their stories. It was so cliche, obvious and boring, but they fix this.

Las season was so much fun, with smart social critic. Every episode is now creative.
  4. Sep 5, 2013
    I thought this was a great South Park season, with good episodes. Sure, there were some bad ones like "Jewcapabra" and "Sarcasaball" but the rest were all good. My score for each episode: Reverse Cowgirl: 8.3/10 Cash for Gold: 9/10 Faith Hilling: 8.5/10 Jewcapabra: 6.5/10 Butterballs: 9.2/10 I Should Never Have Gone Ziplining: 8.4/10 Cartman Finds Love: 9/10 Sarcastaball: 7.2/10
    Raising the Bar: 10/10
    Insecurity: 10/10
    Going Native: 7.5/10
    A Nightmare on Facetime: 10/10
    A Scause for Applause: 7.5/10
    Obama Wins: 9.5/10
  5. Sep 7, 2013
    Great season, with just a few bad episodes, like "Faith Hilling" and "Jewcapabra" but the rest was very good. Many of the outstanding episodes came in the second half of the season. I am looking forward to season 17.

There are no critic reviews yet.