7.8

1. Apr 6, 2012
    Good season as of now. South park never disappoints espicially with the Faith Hailing episode cracks me up everytime. If you love crazy antics and funny punch lines check out south park
  2. Oct 7, 2012
    This was on OK season, the second worst behind season 15. There were two awful episodes in this season which is the reason I'm giving this season a 7/10. The latest episode (As of writing this) is one of my favorite episodes since 200 & 201, despite how good the latest episode was, it doesn't cover up for the 2 awful episodes we had this season. Here's my rating for each episode.
    Reverse
    Cartman Finds Love: 8/10
    Sarcastaball: 8/10
    Raising The Bar (Latest episode as of writing this): 10/10
  3. Feb 19, 2014
    The only two episodes in this season that stood out to me were "A Nightmare on Face Time" and the Dr. Seuss factory segment of "A Scause for Applause."
  4. May 14, 2012
    I still love the show but this was a very weak season without any great episodes or even just great bits. Maybe they are just getting tired. I'm still on board with the show after years of greatness though.
  5. Oct 17, 2012
    Overall this season has been very hit or miss, but looking through the other reviews we seem to disagree where. "Jewpacabra" was absolutely hilarious, as was "Cartman Finds Love" and "Insecurity". "Cash 4 Gold", "Raising the Bar" and "Sarcastaball" were awful. While others like "Butter Balls" and "Faith Hilling" made some really obscure references that left me searching the internet to find out the significance of "jacking it in San Diego". The live-action portion of the zip lining episode was a refreshing change of pace, however, so I still have hope! Expand
  6. Nov 9, 2012
    The show is still smart and witty, but is misses the main point: It is hardly funny - please shape up guys!!! That is the main thing we expect out of South Park - it is still brilliant though, right on target.
  7. May 9, 2013
    The new seasons of South Park are not as good as the previous ones, because South Park new seasons isn't funny!! only about 4 chapters of the season were good, most of the chapters not worth to see them, the chapters are based on actual themes without grace, not compared to previous seasons. This is SAD!
  8. Jun 26, 2013
    El show tiene cosas que lo salvan en cada temporada pero en esta decalló, bueno en los 4 episodios que e visto. Pero el show en general tiene como base vocabulario vulgar con el que se intente llevar una buena serie cómica, cosa que a mucha gente no le agrada.
  9. Apr 26, 2013
    South park is geting better season after season. Some years ago I didnt like their stories. It was so cliche, obvious and boring, but they fix this.

Las season was so much fun, with smart social critic. Every episode is now creative.
  10. Sep 5, 2013
    I thought this was a great South Park season, with good episodes. Sure, there were some bad ones like "Jewcapabra" and "Sarcasaball" but the rest were all good. My score for each episode: Reverse Cowgirl: 8.3/10 Cash for Gold: 9/10 Faith Hilling: 8.5/10 Jewcapabra: 6.5/10 Butterballs: 9.2/10 I Should Never Have Gone Ziplining: 8.4/10 Cartman Finds Love: 9/10 Sarcastaball: 7.2/10
    Raising the Bar: 10/10
    Insecurity: 10/10
    Going Native: 7.5/10
    A Nightmare on Facetime: 10/10
    A Scause for Applause: 7.5/10
    Obama Wins: 9.5/10
  11. Sep 7, 2013
    Great season, with just a few bad episodes, like "Faith Hilling" and "Jewcapabra" but the rest was very good. Many of the outstanding episodes came in the second half of the season. I am looking forward to season 17.

There are no critic reviews yet.