South Park : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
8.6

1. Jun 12, 2013
    I have no problem with comedy shows that push the boundaries of decency and have often found myself laughing at shows like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Family Guy. For me however South Park’s particular brand of crude humour has never been all that funny with the show seemingly often just setting out to see what they can get away with.

South Park may be very popular but it’ll

South Park may be very popular but it’ll never be something I’ll want to watch.
  2. May 27, 2013
    this show just needs to end it used to be good the story lines that they are coming up with are just so retarded some of it is it just seems like they are recycling older episodes
  3. Apr 18, 2011
    This Is The Worst Show I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    Really Annoying.. The Script Is Boring,, Not Even A Chuckle In The Show!
    This Is The WORST SHOW EVER MADE!
    0!
  4. Apr 7, 2011
    Horrible and the most offensive show I have ever watched. Besides it's nothing but a right wing libertarian show, and Matt and Trey are a bunch of idiots if they think their show is awesome.
  5. Aug 3, 2012
    Terrible. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible! This show is complete rubbish. Terrible characters, terrible stories and terrible humour. Its so bad I honestly dont know what to say. Terrible.

1. Los Angeles Times
    Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 25, 2013
    Blatantly designed to tickle the funny bones of teenage boys and those who think like them, the show delivers plenty of lowbrow laughs, at the same time indulging in excesses seemingly calculated to shock the sensibilities of TV watchdogs. [13 Aug 1997]
  2. Miami Herald
    Reviewed by: Terry Jackson
    Jun 25, 2013
    It is at once insanely juvenile and very sophisticated, appealing to a funny bone that, as an adult, I try to hide. I feel guilty about laughing, but I laugh anyway. [13 Aug 1997]
  3. Newark Star-Ledger
    Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jun 25, 2013
    For now, at least, the satirical elements aren't as sharp as other popular cartoons like "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill" or even "Beavis & Butt-Head." [13 Aug 1997]