Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
8.4

1. Jun 12, 2013
    I have no problem with comedy shows that push the boundaries of decency and have often found myself laughing at shows like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Family Guy. For me however South Park’s particular brand of crude humour has never been all that funny with the show seemingly often just setting out to see what they can get away with.

South Park may be very popular but it’ll

South Park may be very popular but it’ll never be something I’ll want to watch.
  2. May 27, 2013
    this show just needs to end it used to be good the story lines that they are coming up with are just so retarded some of it is it just seems like they are recycling older episodes
  3. Jan 27, 2012
    The storylines for the newer episodes are getting dumber every time. Think of the episode that was based on Jersey Shore. Jersey Shore is just a fad for today's idiots. It won't last that long. Same with the Jersey Shore South Park episode. Let's see if anyone will remember that episode well in let's say... 5 years.
  4. Aug 3, 2012
    Terrible. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible! This show is complete rubbish. Terrible characters, terrible stories and terrible humour. Its so bad I honestly dont know what to say. Terrible.
  5. Apr 18, 2011
    This Is The Worst Show I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    Really Annoying.. The Script Is Boring,, Not Even A Chuckle In The Show!
    This Is The WORST SHOW EVER MADE!
    0!
  6. Apr 7, 2011
    Horrible and the most offensive show I have ever watched. Besides it's nothing but a right wing libertarian show, and Matt and Trey are a bunch of idiots if they think their show is awesome.
  7. Aug 14, 2010
    South Park is not funny and there are way, way more shows out there you should watch instead of this one. The only average episode I saw was the WoW one.
  8. May 21, 2011
    Great kickoff for a irresistible TV show.

Highlights of the season :
    Cartman Gets an Anal Probe
    An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
    Death
    Starvin Marvin
    Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut
  9. May 6, 2012
    I liked this show back in what I thought were the glory days, but these past season 12-16 i have noticed it hasn't been true to its audience and trying to hard to go mainstream and get approval from critics and the general media. Don't get me wrong the show is clever and mostly comical but nothing funny like the old seasons which was painted with raunchy laugh out loud humor, now its justI liked this show back in what I thought were the glory days, but these past season 12-16 i have noticed it hasn't been true to its audience and trying to hard to go mainstream and get approval from critics and the general media. Don't get me wrong the show is clever and mostly comical but nothing funny like the old seasons which was painted with raunchy laugh out loud humor, now its just a trendy show that makes fun of politics and celebrities and riddled with tired jokes and no laughs. Just like most things on Comedy Central know a days no laughs more shock value and social commentary. Expand
  10. Apr 6, 2014
    Unfortunately, South Park's crude and insensitive humor put me in the wrong frame of mind. A state that makes you just dislike something. I don't like this show, but can I be blamed for disliking something like this?
  11. Mar 24, 2014
    More than just fun, it seems a means to show inappropriate things to the kids, because I did not see anything comedy. It is an offense to all religion, black people, homosexuality, among other things. What were they thinking creators of this series?, And I'm happy just to give you 4, but this does not even reach 1 is very poor and does not give good examples.
  12. Sep 1, 2014
    Poorly drawn characters and some offensive and unfunny jokes is the perfect description for this bad cartoon.I feel really bad when I watch this because nothing is funny in it.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 25, 2013
    Blatantly designed to tickle the funny bones of teenage boys and those who think like them, the show delivers plenty of lowbrow laughs, at the same time indulging in excesses seemingly calculated to shock the sensibilities of TV watchdogs. [13 Aug 1997]
  2. Reviewed by: Terry Jackson
    Jun 25, 2013
    It is at once insanely juvenile and very sophisticated, appealing to a funny bone that, as an adult, I try to hide. I feel guilty about laughing, but I laugh anyway. [13 Aug 1997]
  3. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jun 25, 2013
    For now, at least, the satirical elements aren't as sharp as other popular cartoons like "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill" or even "Beavis & Butt-Head." [13 Aug 1997]