Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
8.6

1. Jan 27, 2012
    The storylines for the newer episodes are getting dumber every time. Think of the episode that was based on Jersey Shore. Jersey Shore is just a fad for today's idiots. It won't last that long. Same with the Jersey Shore South Park episode. Let's see if anyone will remember that episode well in let's say... 5 years.
  2. May 21, 2011
    Great kickoff for a irresistible TV show.

Highlights of the season :
    Cartman Gets an Anal Probe
    An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
    Death
    Starvin Marvin
    Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut
  3. Apr 28, 2012
    I've loved South Park for a long time. I *used* to find it hillarious. Well, with new episodes I find them un-funny and completely shockingly written. Such as, the episode "Jewpacabra". This episode simply wasn't funny. It was far too serious and there wasn't enough characters making fun of jews.

However, and episode such as "Cash for Gold" was brilliant. It was hillarious, funny and probably one of the best episodes I've seen. I think in this episode South Park went back to its roots.

South Park is like a roller-coaster. Sometimes they're at the bottom, sometimes at the top.

I want them to be at the top all the time. (Which, to be fair wouldn't make a very exciting roller-coaster.)
  4. May 6, 2012
    I liked this show back in what I thought were the glory days, but these past season 12-16 i have noticed it hasn't been true to its audience and trying to hard to go mainstream and get approval from critics and the general media. Don't get me wrong the show is clever and mostly comical but nothing funny like the old seasons which was painted with raunchy laugh out loud humor, now its justI liked this show back in what I thought were the glory days, but these past season 12-16 i have noticed it hasn't been true to its audience and trying to hard to go mainstream and get approval from critics and the general media. Don't get me wrong the show is clever and mostly comical but nothing funny like the old seasons which was painted with raunchy laugh out loud humor, now its just a trendy show that makes fun of politics and celebrities and riddled with tired jokes and no laughs. Just like most things on Comedy Central know a days no laughs more shock value and social commentary. Expand
  5. Mar 24, 2014
    More than just fun, it seems a means to show inappropriate things to the kids, because I did not see anything comedy. It is an offense to all religion, black people, homosexuality, among other things. What were they thinking creators of this series?, And I'm happy just to give you 4, but this does not even reach 1 is very poor and does not give good examples.
  6. Apr 6, 2014
    Unfortunately, South Park's crude and insensitive humor put me in the wrong frame of mind. A state that makes you just dislike something. I don't like this show, but can I be blamed for disliking something like this?

1. Los Angeles Times
    Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 25, 2013
    Blatantly designed to tickle the funny bones of teenage boys and those who think like them, the show delivers plenty of lowbrow laughs, at the same time indulging in excesses seemingly calculated to shock the sensibilities of TV watchdogs. [13 Aug 1997]
  2. Miami Herald
    Reviewed by: Terry Jackson
    Jun 25, 2013
    It is at once insanely juvenile and very sophisticated, appealing to a funny bone that, as an adult, I try to hide. I feel guilty about laughing, but I laugh anyway. [13 Aug 1997]
  3. Newark Star-Ledger
    Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jun 25, 2013
    For now, at least, the satirical elements aren't as sharp as other popular cartoons like "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill" or even "Beavis & Butt-Head." [13 Aug 1997]