• Network: NBC , TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 9, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.9

1. Aug 25, 2010
    very very good. my favorite hbo show, but my 2nd favorite. im really looking forward to 3rd season. i really wish that one character wasnt gay though because i am afraid of homos! the only other problem i have with it and all hbo shows is that each season is too short. anyway, this show is very very good and even inspired my older bro to become a cop.
  2. Sep 13, 2010
    Whoever decided to drop this show from prime time TV was a fool. I loved the first season it was easily one of the best cop shows around. Clever and gritty and so LA attitude. Now I can't watch the second season because its on a limited run booo.
  3. Oct 3, 2010
    This is no doubt the best television series on TNT, the second season premieres episode left me speechless, the plotting of the episode, the action, this is the best episode of the series. Ann Biderman and ER's John Wells have crafted a beautiful 8th episode, followed by another great episode written by CBS's newest Friday series "Blue Bloods". I look forward to see watch the next seasonThis is no doubt the best television series on TNT, the second season premieres episode left me speechless, the plotting of the episode, the action, this is the best episode of the series. Ann Biderman and ER's John Wells have crafted a beautiful 8th episode, followed by another great episode written by CBS's newest Friday series "Blue Bloods". I look forward to see watch the next season has to offer from it's new network and budget cuts. Collapse
  4. Mar 11, 2011
    Southland is such a good show. The show is always interesting and continues to keep me tuning in for more. The characters are very interesting and they have had some wild surprises. I don't know how anyone could call Southland a horrible show when its the exact opposite. I couldn't believe it when NBC cancelled but I am hoping that TNT continues to bring us more Southland.

Southland is a show of high caliber and riveting brilliance, instantly one of the finest hours of TiVo-worthy drama anywhere on the tube.
  2. Just reciting plots can make Southland sound like a soap opera, and in some ways that's what ensemble shows are. But this one is more than that.
    Much like last season, this one already has Adams and Ben standing in for viewers. Their insights, or their reactions, mold yours.