Spartacus: Vengeance : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 27, 2012
Season #: 1, 2
7.4

1. Jan 31, 2012
    I am disappointed by the beginning of this season, I'm not used to the new face of Spartacus, it's not like to the late Andy Whitfield, I'm waiting for next episodes but I'm pretty sure this season will be the last one. I much prefer Spartacus "God of the arena"
  2. Feb 24, 2012
    I do not like at all the new Spartacus actor.
    First of all he's way to small to resemble a gladiator, then his face lacks the character of the protagonist or at least his acting is way too plain in my opinion.
    I was so eager to follow my favorite TV series once more, but I was really disapponted. Forced myself to watch more than the first episode, but after seeing the third, I will surely
    I do not like at all the new Spartacus actor.
    Forced myself to watch more than the first episode, but after seeing the third, I will surely drop this series.
    I liked Gods of the Arena much more than this one.

1. Reviewed by: Aaron Riccio
    Feb 27, 2012
    Well written and acted, almost perfectly paced, and entirely unlike anything else on television, Spartacus isn't just bloody good, it's bloody excellent.
    Both the new actor and the revamped series take some getting used to.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Jan 27, 2012
    Everything fans loved about the first season--which improved dramatically over its course, by the way--is here. Everyone is not. McIntyre is good, but he's not Whitfield, either.