SpongeBob SquarePants : Season 7

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
5.1

1. Aug 30, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Episode Reviews:
    Tentacle-Vision: This episode is great. Squidward get's a TV Show but everyone keeps on ruining it! Hilarious

I Heart Dancing:
    Funny episode!

Growth Sprout:
    This epsiode is my 3rd favorite, after Stuck in the Wringer (#2) and Help Wanted (#1)! Stuck in the Wringer:
    This was the best Season 7 episode. I loved it. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy:
    Plankton tries to steal the Krabby Patty recipe by dressing up as Sandy! Love it

The Inside Job:
    This episode wasn't that great. It really wasn't great.

Greasy Buffoons:
    I like this episode. Competition with grease. SpongeBob tries to stop and it finally works at the end. It was a really great episode. I loved this episode.

Model Sponge:
    SpongeBob thinks he gets fired from the Krusty Krab, so he gets a job on TV. Great episode!

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful:
    The first episode of 2010. I like this episode. It was a great episode that i really thought they worked on. Hope they make more with good messages like this.

A Pal For Gary:
    SpongeBob gets a pet for Gary so he isn't lonely, but doesn't know the "pet" is a eel monster till the end. Crazy episode.

Yours, Mine & Mine:
    I love this episode. SpongeBob gets a toy and shares it with Patrick and then they fight over the toy.

Kracked Krabs:
    SpongeBob & Mr. Krabs go to the Cheapest Crab Convention. But SpongeBob "exaggerates" the wrong way and messes Mr. Krabs up.

The Curse of Bikini Bottom:
    SpongeBob & Patrick make Flying Dutchman mad by shaving off his beard. But he makes SpongeBob and Patrick ghosts until his beard grows back. Awesome!

Squidward in Clarinetland:
    Squidward looks for his missing clarinet, finding a world for clarinets only. Great episode!

SpongeBob's Last Stand:
    I liked this episode. It was one of the great message ones. Hope they make more like this!

Back To The Past:
    I like this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick go back into the past and see what happened back then. Love it!

The Bad Guy Club for Villains:
    This episode was boring. All they did was watch a episode of Barnacle Boy & Mermaid Man.

A Day Without Tears:
    Squidward makes a bet that SpongeBob can not cry for a whole day, and SpongeBob wins. Great episode!

Summer Job: After Ms. Puff wrecks the Krusty Krab she has to work there. Good episode, not my fav. One Coarse Meal: Mr. Krabs finds out that Plankton is afraid of whales and Krabs tries to scare him. Gary In Love: Gary falls in love with a snail named Mary. I don't really like this episode. The Play's The Thing: Squidward makes a play at the Krusty Krab but people keep messing it up. Love the plot! Rodeo Daze: SpongeBob tries to get Sandy not to go to the rodeo (probably because of clowns, which freak him out). Great episode. The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom: Patrick finds out he has a lot in common with a monster that came to Bikini Bottom. Liked this episode! Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: Mr. Krabs and some other things go missing. Then they figured out Krabs got stuck in the Bikini Bottom Triangle. Then Squidward and SpongeBob get sucked. Great episode! The Great Patty Caper: Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob the key to the only vault. But SpongeBob loses it. He almost messes up everything. Love this! The Main Drain: SpongeBob & Patrick look for a drain that once destroyed Bikini Bottom. Not my favorite. That Sinking Feeling: SpongeBob and Patrick get banned from running in Squidwards garden so they dig underground and play. Love this episode! Karate Star: Patrick saves SpongeBob's life so he gives him Karate lessons. Then he chops the whole city. Buried In Time: SpongeBob, Patrick & Squidward get stuck in Mr. Krabs time capsule. This episode was so funny! Enchanted Tiki Dreams: SpongeBob & Patrick (like always) upset Squidward. So they make him a tiki world. He is very happy, until Patrick accidently makes it set on fire. Great! The Abrasive Side: I really liked this episode, it was great. Earworm: SpongeBob get's a song called Musical Doodle stuck in his head. So funny! Hide & Then What Happens: SpongeBob searches the whole world to search for Patrick to find that he is in his house! LOVE IT! Shellback Shenanigans: This episode was kinda good. I liked it 62%. The Masterpiece: Squidward makes a sculpture of Mr. Krabs. BORING EPISODE! Whelk Attack: Another stupid episode! You Don't Know Sponge: SpongeBob and Patrick take a quiz with weird things happening. Luv this episode! Tunnel of Glove: I saw this episode i think in 2010 online before it aired. And i loved it. Krusty Dogs: This episode was very funny. The Wreck of Mauna Loa: I didn't get this episode but it was good. Love That Squid: Squidward gets prepared for a date with a girl, with SpongeBob helping him. Great episode. Big Sister Sam: This was a great episode. Patrick's sister Sam comes to Bikini Bottom. I loved this episode.
  2. Sep 3, 2011
    This is a good show for the kids to wach and it keeps them busy and out of my busssenes. i think this show beats out all of disneys shows in a heart beatsponebob is the best cartoon on the tv this days i think that disney has alot of kechin up to do
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    MY 2ND FAVORITE SEASON IS ON AIR!I LOVE IT and....Spongebob,You're the best cartoon ever!
  4. Nov 26, 2012
    This Season is one of the best season EVER!!!!!!!!!! i prefer the first three seasons and the season 8 but,Still an epic Season ;)
  5. Oct 9, 2014
    It's not easy to make an awesome show and keep it that way for nine long seasons, with a tenth one coming soon, Nickelodeon managed to pull it off, and because of that, it's by far the most popular show on the channel. Good job, keep it going with new episodes, Nick!!

There are no critic reviews yet.