4.7

1. Oct 18, 2010
    This is show is now absolute, utter trash. Simply revolting in every way. Gross-out humor without the humor. It's far too violent for a Y7 rating and nearly every conversation and event is an OBVIOUS double entendre. Highly inappropriate for children, and terrible for everyone. Spongebob was great, but it's time to let him die peacefully.
  2. Aug 12, 2011
    Spongebob is ok for children but it is very annoying. My niece watches it 24/7 and and it does your head in. I think that spongebob has gotten more disgusting because they're always ripping out brains and eyeballs and its horrible. They also do more graphic pictures and they are horrible aswell. But overall the first episodes were much much better
  3. Aug 30, 2011
    I love this season, but not the best season. Episodes come on months after. I missed at least 3 of this seasons episode. Totally not the best season! I just wish the season would get better.
  4. Nov 8, 2011
    WHAT??? You call this Spongebob? N(d)ickelodeon? You must like to ruin childhoods. I loved Spongebob as a kid, but ever since it became garbage after the writing switch, iv'e hated him.
  5. Apr 13, 2012
    wow, what happened to this show? it started as a Hilarius show, and then... nothing, this show turned to complete crap, nothing but horrible jokes, disturbing images, and a sponge who likes a squid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much. and the worst part is, nickelodeon praises it as the best show on tv
    every year on the kca. i swear that thing is nothing but advertizement for this show. so in
    short, this show sucks Expand
  6. Jul 12, 2012
    I hate the newer eposodes of spongebob. I wish thye would change his face to the season 2 model. I just wish he would just die in peace. Maybe gather the old writers and make a hour long finale l
  7. Jun 7, 2013
    This wasn't even funny. I watched the whole season. It was just trash. Please Paul Tibbett, you're better than this in Season 4. Did you stop trying? These jokes are just disgusting and not for kids.
  8. Nov 26, 2012
    Again,Spongebob is my childhood,it's a part of me,i love it.For me Spongebob is still awesome,and it remains awesome.
  9. Jun 7, 2013
    I thought this was good, but oh my goodness the episodes in this season made me sick to my stomach. I just want to punch Paul Tibbett for making this trash.
  10. Jun 8, 2013
    This season is just bad. Revolving around bathroom humor, disturbing scenes and just random violence is not what children should see. This show should be rated TV-PG than TV-Y7.

There are no critic reviews yet.