Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
4.6

1. Jun 7, 2013
    This wasn't even funny. I watched the whole season. It was just trash. Please Paul Tibbett, you're better than this in Season 4. Did you stop trying? These jokes are just disgusting and not for kids.
  2. Oct 18, 2010
    This is show is now absolute, utter trash. Simply revolting in every way. Gross-out humor without the humor. It's far too violent for a Y7 rating and nearly every conversation and event is an OBVIOUS double entendre. Highly inappropriate for children, and terrible for everyone. Spongebob was great, but it's time to let him die peacefully.
  3. Aug 12, 2011
    Spongebob is ok for children but it is very annoying. My niece watches it 24/7 and and it does your head in. I think that spongebob has gotten more disgusting because they're always ripping out brains and eyeballs and its horrible. They also do more graphic pictures and they are horrible aswell. But overall the first episodes were much much better
  4. Aug 30, 2011
    I love this season, but not the best season. Episodes come on months after. I missed at least 3 of this seasons episode. Totally not the best season! I just wish the season would get better.
  5. Apr 13, 2012
    wow, what happened to this show? it started as a Hilarius show, and then... nothing, this show turned to complete crap, nothing but horrible jokes, disturbing images, and a sponge who likes a squid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much. and the worst part is, nickelodeon praises it as the best show on tv
    every year on the kca. i swear that thing is nothing but advertizement for this show. so in short, this show sucks
  6. Nov 8, 2011
    WHAT??? You call this Spongebob? N(d)ickelodeon? You must like to ruin childhoods. I loved Spongebob as a kid, but ever since it became garbage after the writing switch, iv'e hated him.
  7. Jul 12, 2012
    I hate the newer eposodes of spongebob. I wish thye would change his face to the season 2 model. I just wish he would just die in peace. Maybe gather the old writers and make a hour long finale l
  8. Nov 26, 2012
    Again,Spongebob is my childhood,it's a part of me,i love it.For me Spongebob is still awesome,and it remains awesome.
  9. Jun 7, 2013
    I thought this was good, but oh my goodness the episodes in this season made me sick to my stomach. I just want to punch Paul Tibbett for making this trash.
  10. Aug 9, 2014
    What's there not to like about this show? When you have a variety of characters woth different personalities and funny episodes it's hard not to hate it. When you combine both of tyem together you get a show that appeals to both adults and children. If this show ends it will be sad as it has become a memeory of mtly youth because of how each season is. Each performance is really good withWhat's there not to like about this show? When you have a variety of characters woth different personalities and funny episodes it's hard not to hate it. When you combine both of tyem together you get a show that appeals to both adults and children. If this show ends it will be sad as it has become a memeory of mtly youth because of how each season is. Each performance is really good with cool characters like Mrs.Puff,Spomgebob Squarepants (of course). The episodes are clever and witty. All in all if you hate this show there must be something wrong with you. Expand
  11. Jun 8, 2013
    This season is just bad. Revolving around bathroom humor, disturbing scenes and just random violence is not what children should see. This show should be rated TV-PG than TV-Y7.
  12. Oct 9, 2014
    It's not easy to make an awesome show and keep it that way for nine long seasons, with a tenth one coming soon, Nickelodeon managed to pull it off, and because of that, it's by far the most popular show on the channel. Good job, keep it going with new episodes, Nick!!

In response to Acropolis, how is this show inappropriate/too violent for children? Watched this since I was really young, and never got grossed out and there was no graphic violence in any episode.

There are no critic reviews yet.