SpongeBob SquarePants : Season 9

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
6.3

1. Oct 9, 2014
    It's not easy to make an awesome show and keep it that way for nine long seasons, with a tenth one coming soon, Nickelodeon managed to pull it off, and because of that, it's by far the most popular show on the channel. Good job, keep it going with new episodes, Nick!!
  2. DME
    Jun 11, 2012
    Spongebob still possesses the same humor it used to have, but seems to have veered away from it's original intended audience: Family (not just kids)
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    Ok,here's the season 9, This season have the same humor of the old episodes...I LOVE IT!
  4. Nov 26, 2012
    I LOVE THIS SEASON, I LOVE Spongebob!I hope Spongebob doesn't finish here....C'MON PAUL TIBBIT!!LET'S MOVE IT!I WANT A TENTH SEASON!!C'MON! Ah,yes....The old writers are returning ;)
  5. Jul 17, 2013
    Thus far, this season seems to have stepped up its game from the last three. (None of them were paticularly bad) but it seems we get a handful of episodes that really get your knee slapping, and (often) some thicker plotlines. It may still be a bit too over the top, goofy, or even absurd for some viewers, but most will find it fun. A clever plotline with "Squid Baby" or a ridiculously funThus far, this season seems to have stepped up its game from the last three. (None of them were paticularly bad) but it seems we get a handful of episodes that really get your knee slapping, and (often) some thicker plotlines. It may still be a bit too over the top, goofy, or even absurd for some viewers, but most will find it fun. A clever plotline with "Squid Baby" or a ridiculously fun tale told in "Little Yellow Book" should keep you watching... Well, if you enjoy the series that is. There will always be the unfaithful few that will dislike it due to the fact that it's new, but, for the majority, I'd advise you check this out. Expand
  6. Jul 21, 2012
    Spongebob is a gulity pleasure for everyone, even older teens like me. Personally, I have always loved the show, just because it is so funny. All kids should watch it.
  7. Sep 18, 2016
  8. Mar 30, 2016
    Spongebob Squarepants is my all time favorite cartoon, I've been watching it ever since I was 6 and now I'm 22 and still watch it! It's funny, all the characters and stories are great.

A highly entertaining show.
  9. Nov 5, 2016
    Awesome season!Spongebob is getting better! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

There are no critic reviews yet.