• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 17, 2014
  • Season #: 1
7.6

1. Feb 18, 2014
    A fresh new series that really keeps you wanting more! It really makes you ask yourself how will humans react if they came across alien life. I highly recommend it!
  2. Feb 17, 2014
    So excited for this show! Aimee Teegarden from Friday Night Lights, Matt Lanter from 90210, Malese Jow from Vampire Diaries, Grey Damon from Nine Lives... oh man. I will be watching every episode!
  3. Feb 18, 2014
    A modern take on Romeo and Juliet. Also a great way to explore prejudice. This show has much more potential than just another teen romance show. Oh, it will probably be that, but it's got so much more going for it. It's definitely not a remake of Roswell.
  4. Apr 3, 2014
    Star-Crossed thus far has been a very good show. I've been keeping track of viewer ratings and to my surprise they haven't been off the charts. Guaranteed if people would give the show a chance they would be hooked. I hope ratings increase because if they don't there just might not be a season 2. I would also like to put out a big THANK YOU to The CW Network because they put out a lotStar-Crossed thus far has been a very good show. I've been keeping track of viewer ratings and to my surprise they haven't been off the charts. Guaranteed if people would give the show a chance they would be hooked. I hope ratings increase because if they don't there just might not be a season 2. I would also like to put out a big THANK YOU to The CW Network because they put out a lot of awesome shows. Expand
  5. Mar 14, 2014
    If you remember Roswell, and remember loving it, Star-Crossed is for you. All the complexity of alien/human interaction and mutual discovery, with more politic and social commentary (as the aliens are not secret, but kept in the Sector, which is basically a glorified concentration camp).
  6. Mar 24, 2014
    This show is amazing and so much more different than other shows. I watched the pilot episode on hulu out of complete boredom and was blown away after that. As I was watching the third episode, I managed to get my sister, boyfriend, AND another friend into it. It's seriously such a great show. At first, I was like "Oh.. I hate aliens.. I'm not gonna like this" But oh, trust me.. it'sThis show is amazing and so much more different than other shows. I watched the pilot episode on hulu out of complete boredom and was blown away after that. As I was watching the third episode, I managed to get my sister, boyfriend, AND another friend into it. It's seriously such a great show. At first, I was like "Oh.. I hate aliens.. I'm not gonna like this" But oh, trust me.. it's nothing like that. It's just wonderful. Expand
  7. Mar 30, 2014
    I just started watching Star Crossed last week and liked it so much I went back and watched all the other episodes that I missed. I wish Star Crossed was promoted better. They barely promoted it, and when they did, it was mostly shown as a typical teenaged love story. But there’s so much more going on, double agents, traitors, political issues, etc. I love the sci-fi aspect of it amongI just started watching Star Crossed last week and liked it so much I went back and watched all the other episodes that I missed. I wish Star Crossed was promoted better. They barely promoted it, and when they did, it was mostly shown as a typical teenaged love story. But there’s so much more going on, double agents, traitors, political issues, etc. I love the sci-fi aspect of it among other things. I hope the show gets renewed. It reminds me of Dark Angel with Jessica Alba from back in the day which unfortunately got cancelled after being moved to the dreaded Fri night time slot. Star Crossed also has good music. I discovered some new bands and music because of the show. It’s not all teeny-bopper stuff. Wish more people would give it a chance. Poor promoting does not help. The show is good and still has lots of potential so I hope it does not get cancelled. Expand
  8. Mar 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Star crossed is awesome I love it I hope there r more episode and that they won't cancel it awesomeness sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss all the boys are cute on star crossed but I favorite boy on there is Liam from 90210 that show is awesome too Expand
  9. Mar 27, 2014
    I am in love with this TV series!! The alien-human star-crossed lovers is a little cliché, but what makes it so much better is that they don't immediately get together, they keep their distance, even though its killing me waiting for their first kiss!!! All I have to say is: I think I'm addicted.
  10. Mar 31, 2014
    I loved this series. It may have alot of the same romantic and science fiction feel to it, but this story pulls you in and makes you want to figure out whats going to happen. I love both Matt and Aimee they work together very well (even thought they are not currently on talking terms). I see a bright future for this story line and can officially call this my new obsession.
  11. Mar 31, 2014
    The premise was simple enough and was very tempting. Although we are still waiting on the juicy lovey-dovey scenes of Roman and Emery we are stuck with political innuendos and the constant and exhausting attempts of successful integration. But what a good show without the drama right? So until Emery toughens up and makes up her mind, we will just be waiting to see how long Roman can hold on.
  12. Apr 12, 2014
    This Show Gives Us A New Perspective About Human - Alien Interaction. If This Series Is To Be Played With A Big Budget, I This This Would Be The Best Series. This Idea Is Fresh.
  13. Apr 23, 2014
    I think of all the new shows I have seen, this one has the potential to go the distance. Prejudice can take many, many forms. This will open the door to much conflict and resolution. The writers will be able to create from a multitude of sources: history, current events, literature, etc. I took a point off because the first season has focused too strongly on one theme and one idea withI think of all the new shows I have seen, this one has the potential to go the distance. Prejudice can take many, many forms. This will open the door to much conflict and resolution. The writers will be able to create from a multitude of sources: history, current events, literature, etc. I took a point off because the first season has focused too strongly on one theme and one idea with a limited focus group they wanted to appeal to. With a less streamlined approach, CW could be looking at a cross genre hit. Expand
  14. Mar 31, 2014
    I honestly like it, hope it gets a second season nice love story and nice world the tv show built. Reminds me of Roswell and that tv show was awesome!
  15. May 7, 2014
    I absolutely love this show! The plot, the setting, the episodes are all thrilling and so different than what is on Tv nowadays. I love the story so far and I really hope there is a season 2! They should cancel all those prolonged shows like Supernatural and Beauty & the Beast. This show definitely needs a season 2!
  16. May 17, 2014
    Star-Crossed is facinating sci-fi show that keeps it real and believable. What I love about it is that it ticks all the boxes that includes action and romance. The characters aren't one of those 'perfect' ones that feature so often when the fights between good and bad and a major theme in the show, this enables the audience to connect with the character that are 'only human'.
    I gave this
    I gave this show a 10 because it was the first in YEARS that got me excited. I get bored so easily with the 'omg he's so perfect, oh no they've killed him... no wait he's coming back to life again for the billionth time', Star-crossed keeps it real even though it is out of this world.
    I strongly believe the show should go on, it will become more and more successful with every episode.
  17. May 21, 2014
    This is a great TV series it's rather a good take for a love story, a show worth while for everyone to watch I really hope there is a season 2 please
  18. May 22, 2014
    I can not believe they cancelled star crossed it made me so angry the ratings are good very sad to see a great show end on season 1 the show was amazing and the CW should bring it back its a shame, it makes you want me every week and they ended it :(

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 24, 2014
    Star-Crossed lacks humor, suspense or even heat.
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Feb 20, 2014
    Star-Crossed is a by-the-numbers, odds-against, inter-species, teenage love story.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Feb 18, 2014
    With a premise that's at least 20 years past its "fresh until" date, the issues in Star-Crossed get handled with mostly predictable, rote exploration to the point that one has to wonder, does this show matter? Probably not.