• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 15, 2007
8.3

1. cc
    Jul 28, 2007
    1st show in ages that is for mature audiences. Loved It!
  2. mem
    Jul 18, 2007
    Love it!
  3. WilliamM
    Jul 24, 2007
    Very well done. You don't have to be a women to watch this excellent program. I would give it a 10 but there are places in the first two episodes where the writer has not provided enough information to explain some of the action. But it all in all is both entertaining and has something to say that is worth saying.
  4. HumbertoV
    Jul 19, 2007
    A refreshing new woman oriented tv series: that is 'State Of Mind', Lili Taylor's performance is outstanding and i am truly looking forward to see the next episode!. Since the very first five minutes of the pilot, 'State Of Mind' got me hooked. I expected so much from this TV Show and I've got to say I'm not disappointed.
  5. KimberlyD
    Jul 23, 2007
    I loved it. As a soon-to-be 50 year old who has been through marital counseling and separation, I loved the honesty and close-to-home joking comments. I liked the characters and think the series was well-cast. Kudos to Lili Taylor. I loved her in Six Feet Under and am glad to see her again!
  6. PamD.
    Aug 9, 2007
    Refreshing, fun, well written and we would love to see a lot more of this show.
  7. MRhodes
    Sep 19, 2007
    Love the show, from the first series I was hooked!
  8. AlexineB.
    Sep 7, 2007
    I love this show!!! What I love most is that she left her two-timing husband.
  9. JaredC
    Jul 18, 2007
    I actually like this show.
  10. bat-shevao
    Jul 31, 2007
    anything with lily taylor is good. the whole the is good. i hope they can keep it up.
  11. Jen
    Sep 11, 2007
    Awesome show... I hate tv but I got cable just for this show!!!

1. State of Mind is filled with grand, unearned speeches. But they are so nicely written - about the camaraderie of a good marriage or the bitterness of a bad one - it's difficult to begrudge them.
    One of the primary attractions of the drama looks to be the fantasy it offers of office mates becoming a community of friends who are continually dropping in on each other to offer companionship and support.
  3. Reviewed by: Laura Fries
    State of Mind is a smart and edgy series featuring a fresh and talented cast, solid writing, good music and a great premise.