• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 18, 2006
  • Season #: 1
8.3

1. Nov 15, 2011
    Such a shame the show was cancelled, the only reason it lost a point on my behalf is because towards the end it turned into more of a romcom. However if you are contemplating watching it I would highly recommend you do.
  2. Dec 28, 2012
    Excellent show. As another user stated "I can`t believe this show was canceled!", exactly my sentiment's. It's that good. Why oh why do the Hollywood powers that be never seem to get it? This one was a winner. Hopefully Matthew Perry will return to being funny in his next creation - 'Go On simply ain't cutting it for me.
  3. Jan 28, 2013
    One of the best shows i have ever watched. Very funny and smart, i really can't believe it was cancelled. Great cast and well done by Sorkin. Matthew Perry is AMAZING!!!
  4. Mar 29, 2013
    This is one of my fav shows bought it dead cheap burned through it. Beside form the a great cast and direction the reason why i love the show is the writing. It has drama, suspense, comedy but not for the sake of it like and great character development. Lot of people are upset that it did not get a second season but if i am honest i don't care i care if a show gets canned and it is left on a cliffhanger of with questions not answered. Unlike this show where it had a great wrap up where everything was answered which was great. Expand
  5. Nov 25, 2013
    Very re-watchable. So many jokes, delivered so quickly and effortlessly. I thoroughly enjoyed this. A great season finale, although it's shame there was only one season.

1. There are more than a few well-made dramas this season, but "Studio 60" -- with its intelligent dialogue, ironic humor, brilliant acting and Schlamme's inspired direction -- lays claim to being the most exciting new show of the season.
  2. Sorkin brings the same intensity and political sensibilities to the story.
  3. Here's hoping that the strong whiff of sanctimony in the pilot of "Studio 60" is blown away by fresh air in future episodes.