• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 23, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
8.7

1. Aug 6, 2014
    Suits is a great show which definitely needs to be renewed. This show has education, displays etiquette, comic relief, tense cliffhangers, related real life drama, diplomacy, and the occasional 1..2 punch all blended into one show. It may perhaps be the only suitable show a youngster can watch nowadays and get something good out of it, (No pun intended). Very few shows grasp my attention & this is one of them. If cancelled after season 4, you will be giving this country's youth a disservice.

Cheers my friends...
  2. Aug 5, 2014
    Fantastic, keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire show. I am addicted and cannot stop watching! I would definitely recommend Suits to anybody .
  3. Jul 29, 2014
    I really enjoyed this show up until the start of season 4. I understand things need to change, but trying to one up each week by adding a few more swears doesn't appeal to me. I REALLY hope to see the show turn around, but after last week I'm not holding out hope, in fact I'm even closer to deleting the slot on my DVR for good.
  4. Jul 18, 2014
    Really the absolute right blend of humour and legal drama .I dont think it gets better than this when it comes to sort of legal drama shows.This is like the mad men for legal drama
  5. Jun 16, 2014
    Amazing, exciting and even funny, "Suits" is not the typical "legal drama". The characters never make the plot boring. If you are looking for both comedy and drama, "Suits" is what you need.
  6. Jun 8, 2014
    Clever writing, good acting, funny, heartwarming and makes you think at times. Well shot and nice sound track too. Doesn't hurt that it has three of the sexiest women on television either. My sister from Holland recommended it and I'm sure glad she did. Nice to see that it's still in production. Somehow I missed it for the last 4 years. Thank you Amazon Prime!
  7. Nov 11, 2013
    It's quite entertaining, but also quite annoying at times because, frankly, they didn't bother too much with the plot, or the characters for that matter. Sometimes it even makes me cringe a bit, because the flows are so obvious. So why a 7? It is still quite entertaining, and the constant awesomeness of the characters that is disliked by some reviewers is exactly what you might want from such a show to stimulate a productive mood. I also can't help copying Harvey's mimics/ tonality, which helps a lot if you need to present something or whatnot. Expand
  8. Oct 19, 2013
    I liked Season 1 a lot. it had all the ingredients we look for in a show. it seems like Mike is the hero we want to grow. Harvey is the one we always look up to. Donna is the secretary we all want to be. And we are still deciding if we like Rachel or not.
  9. Oct 14, 2013
    My husband and I love this series. We can't wait for the next season when one ends. I love Harvey and Mikes relationship I rate it a 10+. The story line keeps us guessing and we are always surprised. Love it, love it, love it.
  10. Oct 10, 2013
    Lawyer shows used to be really common. Lately there haven't been as many. 2011's may have revitalized the dying genre. While the entire show pretty much takes place at the law firm or in the courthouse, the show makes up for it with its cast of highly original, fun, intelligent characters. In this show, the cases are second and the characters and their inter-office banter and politics come first. The main character, Mike Ross is unique in that, first of all, he never went to law school, and second, he can remember everything he's ever seen as if he just saw it. That alone is a fun enough premise to make for an interesting show. Can mike, the not-lawyer who memorized the lawbook keep up with the best of the best lawyers? Watch suits and find out. Expand
  11. Oct 7, 2013
    Never as smart as it could be, and hardly as funny as it should be Suits is all style, all pizzazz and people wearing $5000 suits (take a wild guess of how I know the exact figure).The some substance we do manage to come across is shrouded under its uninteresting garb and misplaced punchlines.
  12. Sep 19, 2013
    Though I am getting tired of lawyer/police themed shows, I have been enjoying the first season. The dynamics between Harvey and Mike seem a bit more intelligent than I usually see on basic TV. While Mike's amazing recall and the tension of hiding the secret of his law school (lack of) past, seem to stretch the bounds of believability, it still keeps me interested.
  13. Aug 31, 2013
    One of the best shows I've watched on television. Actors are talented. Dialogues are smart. It's always interesting to watch. This show is great. What else do we need?
  14. Aug 27, 2013
    One of the best shows on television at the moment. Has great acting, writing and just brilliant characters. The music is great as well. A must see!!!!
  15. Jun 24, 2013
    Score 60? 8.7?Common people you must be out your mind! Who doesn't give this show a score of 10 is simply envious, because he will never wear a suit himself.
  16. Mar 13, 2013
    Sharp, funny and compelling. No one likes lawyers, do they? This won't help, but it will keep you watching, and smiling. The development of the characters is nothing short of genius, and that's it's real strength. Quite a collection of odd-balls to keep you guessing what the hell is coming next, plus more back-stabbing and sly, dishonest moves than congress. I could watch a season a day, if nothing else mattered. Keep it coming, please! Expand
  17. Feb 26, 2013
    This show is AMAZING. I can't wait until it comes on again this summer. A legal show where the law takes a back seat to everything else. What a winning formula.
  18. Feb 12, 2013
    Suits is an interesting and fairly well done TV show. I like the atmosphere and some of the actors are fun to watch (Donna, the Paralegal, Hardman, Lewis, and the Main Boss Lady). The storytelling is interesting and the show does decent job creating tension and arcs that keep me coming back for more.
  19. Feb 2, 2013
    Fantastic show. A bit unrealistic at first but as it continues on you become hooked. Lots of twists and turns through out the episodes. You never know what will come next but Harvey always seems to get his way so its kind of predictable in some ways.
  20. Jan 31, 2013
    Suits is a must watch TV show. I love the way the show starts out, with Mike running away from a bad drug deal. He ends up getting his job in the coolest and weirdest way possible. USA has a wonderful show that is definitely worth watching!
  21. Jan 21, 2013
    I really do wonder sometimes how some critics get the job of "critic." I see some reviews of total BS which are raved about and then you get a witty, funny and stylish show like Suits and they diss it like it's one of the worst programmes on TV.
    I take the point about the legal cases sometimes lacing a bit of class but on a Thursday night the last thing we want is an over-complicated plot
    that has been cut down and squeezed into a 1-hour slot instead of great dialogue, fast-paced action and light heartedness to keep our morale high when we go back to work for the last day of the week on a Friday.
    The actors are superb, the dialogue is first rate and every single character has been thought about to a point where you know they have real backgrounds. I bet the writers have a detailed biography for each character as well. Great work guys! It really does keep me sane during the week and keep 'em coming!
  22. Jan 17, 2013
    It's a witty, smart and sexy show. Acting is good and almost all episodes are well written. Some characters are shallow while its both frustrating its leaves a bit of a mystery around them. I love this show. One of the best out there.
  23. Jan 14, 2013
    It's one of the shows I really like. That's mainly because all characters are unique in their way: Harvey it's **** Mike is smart, Jessica is powerful and bossy, Rachel is beautiful and so on. This show it's unique in its way, it keeps your interest awake, from episode to episode and it makes you want to watch more and more. Kind of addictive.
    The main plot is smart and every case is
    unique and has a catch or a spin, if you know what I mean.
    Suits is not a popular show and I personally like this low profile. Not everyone could taste, understand and watch a show like this. It has a lot of surprise elements, twists and jokes sometimes.
    For the rest of the world that don't like Suits I'm sure they would like shows like Breaking Bad, Girls, Big Bang Theory and so on.
    I give Suits a 10, because like I said, it's unique in its way and it didn't disappoint me until now. So go grab it right now, if you want something different.
  24. Jan 6, 2013
    Just stumbled across this show on the Past Seasons catchup function through my cable provider. I finished 2 seasons in 2 days and am looking forward to new episodes on Jan 17. Yes, we've all seen similar platforms before; high powered, over-paid smarmy know it all lawyers counting all the gold coins reaped from their dramatic conquests. But where Suits differs is the exploration and development of the characters and Patrick J. Abrams is perfect in the role of part-genius, part-slacker with an easy, modern wit and great timing. I can honestly say that I have developed an opinion and am interested in what happens with these characters. And I actually remember their names (hard to care about a character when you can't remembr their name, right?) Harvey, Mike, Rachel, Donna, Jessica, Louis (another piece of great casting with Rick Hoffman knocking it out of the park as the quintessential lizard of a lawyer that you hate as a person, but would totally want on your side if you ever need a lawyer) make up an interesting cast of charactes who have all have their own story to tell. I also like that Gabriel Macht's smug, superman-esque character Harvey Specter isn't the star of every show and he even gets to eat some humble pie pretty regularly. Love the pop-culture references too - they even worked in something from Seinfield that had me on the floor. There are all sorts of interesting subplots and backstories with this show and I am psyched about next season...IMO, it just keeps getting better. Expand
  25. Jan 2, 2013
    I recommend this show, smooth and unique characters and interesting side stories and a lot of drama and laughs. this show is suitable for anyone looking to get stuck into a new TV show and I for one eagerly await season 3.
  26. Dec 14, 2012
    Sharp dialogue. Good looking and likable characters. Has a flavor akin to a stripped-down Boston Legal. It's probably not going to take home an Emmy but it is better than 80% of the fare out there.
  27. Nov 20, 2012
    When my girlfriend played me an episode of season 2 on her laptop I initially thought "Oh not another Law show!" but I really like this one. Have finished all season 1 now, it's easy entertainment with a great cast and writers. Not much keeps me coming back but I'm eager for season 2 now.
  28. Sep 20, 2012
    With regard to the present status of television shows, there has been lots of good shows but there has been more of bad shows. The elite members of critics usually have a very narrow sets of ideas and those ideas are fulfilled by even less number of shows. So, what we have is some overly exaggerated shows which keeps on repeating the same ideas over and over. In contrary to this, there are some shows which everybody seems to like but when the time come for the real support, people back out. Among such shows is SUITS. Now i want to highlight why critics seem to have given it an overlook rather than giving it a real chance. Firstly, it started on a network which has almost never delivered a show for the critics to worth check out. Then comes the cast, though they are amazing as it is; very few are actually immersed in eyes and hearts of people (before the show). and lastly the idea that there can almost never be any new script for a legal show because most ideas have already implemented in some overly exaggerated shows like The practice, boston legal etc. If i would have define suits in a sentence, then it would be " Suits: It is a simile to the suit which help an ordinary man turn to be extraordinary, just like it helped USA network turn to be an extraordinary network" Expand
  29. Sep 7, 2012
    Great Show! But, they could
  30. Sep 3, 2012
    This show has the potential to be entertaining, but it left me bored after the first two episodes. There needs to be a faster moving plot for it to succeed. Harry's Law and other shows about lawyers are in the lead right now.
  31. Aug 27, 2012
    I'm watching that the average user score is 8.3 and i'm still wondering how did this happen. Shallow characters, not much of a plot, fast but not so clever lines, and what is this with the unbelievable awesomeness of every leading character? I thought that these last few years, scriptwriters had realized that superman characters don't work so well anymore. The anti-hero types, and the first that comes to mind is the archetypal Dr House, or (even better) Walter White from Breaking Bad are the new sensation and the main reason that these shows did so well both with critics and with audience as well. Anyway, having more and more shows to watch, as more and more (and better) are created every year, i do not believe that this is worth your time. Ten years ago, maybe. Expand
  32. Aug 19, 2012
    In a time where there are sparse programs still on air that can be classified as anything but mediocre, Suits has emerged as a superlative show that raises expectations for all upcoming programs.  It has an intricate and intriguing plot that always leaves me anxious for the next episode.  There is no other show I look forward to more than Suits.  Though Suits is classified as a drama, there is much more to it due to the complexity of Suits.  Perhaps the reason for this selected genre is due to the fact that there is no more suitable class already established for Suits to be placed in.  Alluring to people of all interests, Suits is comprised of suspense, comedy, romance, crime, mystery, and politics.  Acting and characters are exceptional in addition to a clever, smart, and witty script.  The writing could not get any better; as for that matter, neither can the show itself. Expand
  33. Aug 17, 2012
    Suits season 1 was fantastic, the perfect balance of drama, suspense, comedy, and a little love interest between certain characters. The show keeps you wanting more after every episode, and before you know it the season will be over and you will be looking for season 2. The only negative thing I can say about this show is that if you are a lawyer or are in law school / practicing law you will see errors and holes in their legal logic etc, but even still it is just a TV show, and a drama at that. Take it for what it is (non-fiction entertainment) and enjoy it, because it is a truly amazing show when you get into it. Expand
  34. Aug 8, 2012
    This is probably the best lawyer and/or drama series on TV now. Absolutely brilliant plot and acting. The character development and story line are just as good as all time bests in this genre.
  35. Jul 17, 2012
    I really like these 'legal' things. My last favorite of this kind is Boston Legal which was so fascinating until season 4. Comparing to BL, SUITS presents more excitement in the interplay between so many sharp characters, as well as the reasonable development of the whole story. Even without amazing closures at the end of each EP, it is more realistic and smart and attracts me a lot.
  36. Jul 12, 2012
    A brilliantly written comedy. Good casting, better acting and best writing I have seen in a long time. Witty and funny at the same time, this is one show you wouldn't wanna miss if you like sharply dressed lawyers compete with each other. I enjoyed this show very much. Looking forward to season 2.!!!
  37. Jun 11, 2012
    Starts off slow, but as your progress through the series it becomes increasingly more enjoyable. Great dynamic between the characters, who though sometimes are cliche, are still enjoyable to watch. My only gripes are that the episodes are very formulaic, and that we have yet to see many riveting emotional moments. The stakes never seem too high, and ultimately things seem a little tame. Hopefully in the next season will up the emotional ante and provide some truly iconic moments for this show. Overall, good cast and acting and story. Collapse
  38. Jun 11, 2012
    Once again, metacritic shocks me with its totally off thevwall critic reviews.
    This series gives what most law shows have either given up on or completely ignored, a little thing called character quipping, having Mike and Harvey doing the whole back and forth with each other, trying to show whos the bigger smart-ass is especially funny for me as me and a friend pretty much quip each other
    when we meet up. Expand
  39. Apr 30, 2012
    Plot showed more promise than the series, but the actual series isn't bad. The plot made the genius drop-out to be a genius, and suggesting he was more than just having an eidetic mind for law books. In the subsequent shows he doesn't know how to fill law forms or do mock trials, which you'd expect, but he seems to have forgotten everything as well. So your left with a fairly typical old guy/young guy buddy comedy. Its not bad, but would be much better with more of the original premise left in. Expand
  40. Apr 10, 2012
    Suits is pure fun delivered through grade-A acting and interesting characters from minute one of the opening episode. There's not a moment that loses my interest, and this show has quickly become one of my favorites after just one season. USA has a hidden gem on their hands that could quickly turn into a centerpiece if they play their cards right.
  41. Apr 9, 2012
    Let me first say: I love this show. There, I said it. Ok, now onward to the critique! Suits had an interesting concept going for it. The court cases and discussions of law are interesting and fun to watch, has a good plot-line and characters. There is only one problem: the writers once again ruined it with sex. The last half of a season was almost nothing but sex and that reduced it from a 9 to a 7 in my book as it detracted from the plot-line of the show. Expand
  42. Mar 29, 2012
    In my opinion this is the the second best show on USA (Burn Notice being the best). It is clever, funny, and dramatic. USA network rarely disappoints.
  43. Mar 9, 2012
    If you can swallow the absurd concept this show is based on, it's actually very good. There is extraordinary dialogue and repartee between the two lead actors - whenever they are on screen together, everything works very well. Meghan Markle's Rachel Zane is nice to watch, smart and well-played. Rick Hoffman's antagonistic Louis Litt is an amazing character, and at times upstages all involved.
  44. Feb 18, 2012
    This series is a hit in many ways. Not only do the characters interface with each other quite well, the writers and actors care more about their character's strengths and weaknesses and not let the "court room dramas" carry the show. The wit is excellent, the pacing is excellent and the story lines move along well. Patrick Adams does a great job as being smart, but not having the "street smarts" needed, Gabriel Macht plays his character to a T and is the kind of charter that America loves and hates (like any serious mentor one might have), but I have to give props to Rick Hoffman. His performances are excellent! He has the hardest role in being the "bad guy" or the "spoiler" but he does an amazing job with his relationships between his character and those of Mike and Harvey and only enhances the show. I am very glad its back for a second season! Its one of my favorite. PS: Many of the critics don't know just how good your show is... to bad for them. Expand
  45. Feb 4, 2012
    One of the best shows I've watched on television, if not the best. Highly addictive show and very inspiring. I have recommended it to friends and they have loved it.
  46. Jan 23, 2012
    I saw a few episodes of this on a Qatar airways flight - and I fell in love with the series immediately. Never saw the show on the syndicated channel - and I think this is a fantastic series that most people should enjoy. Wonder how I can get my hands on it legally.
  47. Jan 19, 2012
    It's a comedy, not a drama - it doesn't take itself too seriously and that's what makes it work! Very slick with great writing and characters that play off each other well. Very few shows about right now are this good - a definite rising star.
  48. Jan 15, 2012
    A must watch series, cannot wait for the new season to release; it was so humourous with plot twits and the acting were excellent! 2 thumbs up for this show. a show not to be missed.
  49. Oct 9, 2011
    by now the show looks fine. actors acting well, all characters are likeable and of course fit the clichee. i am not of fan of neverending happy-endings. sometimes there is way too much "winning", so that it gets boring. it is too superficial and easy very often.
  50. Oct 3, 2011
    Suits is a fantastic show. It's smart, witty, and hilarious! It's an amazing legal drama with two main characters that play off each other like no other. I'd recommend this show to anyone.
  51. Sep 23, 2011
    Best Show This year , well written , like the characters they are funny and serious at the same time........I hope there is more for the following years
  52. Sep 17, 2011
    Although it represents yet another link in the seemingly endless chain of flashy, glossy series on USA featuring gorgeous leads, Suits drew me in like no other USA show has since the first season of Burn Notice.
  53. Sep 9, 2011
    I am 70 years old, and I like the show, the wit, the serious situations that are tempered by the humor. It is a great ensemble show. It has good writers, directors and actors. When I watched the last show of the season I said a little prayer that I would still be here to watch it next Summer. It is such a good show, I don't understand why I have to wait so long. Bring it back sooner!
  54. Sep 9, 2011
    I don't watch many other shows other than House and Endgame; this one is very well written and I think it will eventually get the recognition it deserves. I highly recommend this show.
  55. Sep 6, 2011
    witty & clever and characters have substance to them. this show is great in more than one aspect and i can't wait to see more of net season! definitely an underrated series!
  56. Sep 1, 2011
    I really think it's witty, funny, clever and smart. I wish more shows were like this. I really love this show. WATCH IT PEOPLE!.............The writing is solid, the actors are likable
  57. Aug 29, 2011
    It is funny with vaguely interesting plotlines. All I can really say is I feel happier having watched an episodes of Suits than I did before I sat down. You can't really ask for more than that from TV
  58. Aug 28, 2011
    Suits is a quality show that is always entertaining. There has not yet been a single bad episode, and it doesn't look to be slowing down. The characters are likable and interract well. It is also quite funny, in a True Grit kind of way (it doesn't detract from the plot, and maintains a serious tone).
  59. Aug 23, 2011
    This is a comedy, not a drama and I think that's the biggest issue people have with this show: grasping that the just because the jokes aren't all base and simple like you might find on Family Guy (not that there isn't a place for that sort of comedy as well). This show does have dramatic elements in it, certainly, but if you wanted to judge it by the standards of a straightforward drama, you wouldn't be getting very far, plus you'd be using some pretty inaccurate standards. Expand
  60. Aug 21, 2011
    The show is brilliant. The lead characters provide a dynamic that leads to the same witty banter that makes White Collar great. The storys are interesting and the dialogue is well scripted. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
  61. Aug 20, 2011
    This is the best lawyer show on television. It is a comedy, with some drama intermixed. The actors are very likeable and play off of each other well. This is my favorite show on TV, and everyone I know that has watched has enjoyed it.
  62. Aug 13, 2011
    this show is amazing. good actors, good writing, good everything. the metacritic for this show must be a joke. its way better than alot of the more high-profile shows that have higher scores. give this show a chance, and spread the word if you like it so they will make more!
  63. Aug 8, 2011
    Witty comedy that actually makes you laugh mixed with heart from characters generally not seen in a law series. Suits is a show unlike the rest of its kind, it is one of the few shows where you can sit down and love every minute of the episode without ever getting bored. This show comes highly recommended.
  64. Aug 7, 2011
    Excellent show; one of my favorite ones, in addition to Covert Affairs, Burn Notice & White Collar. The set up is a young protege that seems to have a photographic memory, of which he puts to good use in working for a high powered lawyer firm. He doesn't have a lawyer degree from Harvard, of which is his secret that only his boss lawyer knows. The characters are very likable, and there is an ongoing plot line that continues in each episode; sprinkled with humor. Don't miss out..this is rally a good series to watch...you won't be disappointed. :) Expand
  65. Aug 6, 2011
    All in all, I think that the show should be taken with a grain of salt, as to its dramatic content. Sure there is an ounce of drama, however, I think that viewers will enjoy it more as a lighthearted show with strong writing and excellent casting. And in case you've missed any episodes, have a look at www.suitstv.com.
  66. Aug 4, 2011
    The promo for the show got me interested as I was one of the people that loved burn notice when it first came out but have since stopped watching. Suits is very much in the same mold as burn notice and white collar, and it scares me. These types of shows are fun at first but then they never introduce real conflict as in shows like breaking bad, justified and walking dead. I hope they do something different than the same story each week but with a different "client". It's looking as though I will loose interest. Expand
  67. Aug 1, 2011
    Suits is a clear dramedy, showing both comedy through the interactions between Mike and Harvey, and Mike and Lewis, as well as the drama aspect largely through the cases and personal lives of the characters. It is a solid show by the USA Network, far making up for the shortcomings of TNT comedy Franklin & Bash, as well as recently cancelled The Defenders. Suits has an air of wit, and intelligence, and might even teach you a thing or two. It leaves a little more court time to be desire, but the amount it gives is factually realistic of the law firm depicted.
    Definitely would recommend it.
  68. Jul 28, 2011
    Excellent show!!! I was immediately addicted to it and I have been watching it ever since. I think it is very well written and the characters definitely have great potential.
  69. Jul 27, 2011
    Funny with some drama, good dialogue and really good acting. There is real chemistry between the characters. While the show's premise is a bit thin (ultrasmart law associate who never went to law school) they somehow make it work really well. I look forward to the next installment.
  70. CRL
    Jul 26, 2011
    This series will punch out a laugh when you least expect it, and the leads play off each other magnificently. Once the cases pick up a little, this will be a must-watch series.
  71. Jul 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Still interesting and stimulating . Losing some steam on episode 7-21 .. Patrick gets more air time , I like that . Gabriel gets less funny, thats ok. His secretary cops an attitude, and completely botches a chance to shine sarcastic and witty..opting to fake a cry so weak even grandmothers wouldn't give her a cookie. most of the time she's just attitude and talentless. since when do admin's need 4 spreadsheets up at the same time ..is she the fukng payroll dept? you don't use excel to write contracts or legal doc's. Susan Saint James Rules in this episode ..Loved her evertime in the rockford files (yea that makes me 100 so F*ng what). Rick hoffman is a riot.. don't ever change.. work that screen. Don't lose your steam, this show is great overall. Great contrasting characters (except the secretary..lose her at the first op) Expand
  72. Jul 20, 2011
    Another win for USA - which is so weird for me to say to be honest. Awesome dramedy. I love the snazzy writing. Patrick Adams' sarcastic fading laugh never fails to make ME laugh. Rick Hoffman is always amazing whenever he steps in a scene and Gabriel Macht plays the disinterested, cold, unattached boss to a T. I usually try to DVR shows and watch it at a later time, but this is something that I try to catch on a regular basis. I hope the network doesn't cancel it. It is so promising. I hope they continue to develop the characters and the plot without losing the wit and hopefully that the writers have a storyline beyond the keeping-the-fact-from-the-firm-that-Mike-didn't-go-to-Harvard arc. Expand
  73. Jul 18, 2011
    It's a glitzy look at high powered lawyers. Basically it's Wall Street redux. Suave, arrogant, succesful prick teaches neophyte the rules of the big boys game. Gabriel Macht has it down pat, even to the oleagenous walk, and the self centered hauteur of Mr. Gecko. The law shown is basic TV 101. What we are supposed to be fascinated in is the inside look of a business that is interested in winning, while writing wrongs on the way. "The Good Wife" has much more intelligence and honesty about the amoral workings of the legal profession. Expand
  74. Jul 13, 2011
    This show is one of USA's best, infinitely better than Fairly Legal and Covert Affairs, the lead characters have a sibling like chemistry that just makes you want to watch every episode
  75. Jul 11, 2011
    The dynamics between all characters is excellent. The pace of the episodes up to now has been superb and the dialogue is both clever as well as funny. In comparison to all new series out there, it shows itself to be the best by a long shot..
  76. Jul 9, 2011
    A show with great writing and amazing character chemistry from Adams and Macht really makes this worth watching. The character of Ross, your former stoner genius learning the ropes from Harvey Specter the savvy vet that climbed his way up the top really shows how just two people talking with each other can really make a show work in this genre.
  77. Jul 9, 2011
    Come on critics-this is funny and clever. The stars are over the top competitive but there promises to be balance. The writing is slick and it's good to see a lawyer show that doesn't live in the court room, but rather the boardroom.
  78. Jul 8, 2011
    Once again USA created another dromedy with zero likability. It saddens me to think that a team which could create some of the extremely interesting scenarios that USA posts falls flat on its face when character warmth comes in play. The creation of seeming unflawed, perfect male characters leads me to believe that USA really only cares about what they're apparent target audience of middle school girls thinks. Why would I relate to a character who can score 180 on every LSAT ever or a guy who routinely has super models asking him to eat off of their stomach. Maybe once USA creates a show where one can relate to anyone in the cast they will be able to captivate all audiences, but until this happens they are doomed to continue creating these cookie cutter failures. Expand
  79. Jul 8, 2011
    I really think it's witty and smart. I wish more shows were like this. The thursday night is also the perfect time slot for a show like this. And the music is actually pretty good. WATCH IT PEOPLE!
  80. Jul 8, 2011
    I was looking for a show to fill a void on my late night Thursdays and Suits is definitely it! The witty one liners between Gabrielle Macht and Patrick Adams leaves me completely satisfied. The plot is somewhat repetitive (problem-> solution that fails -> someone triggers an epiphany to a new solution-> firm wins) but it is entertaining. Characters are well developed even through 3 episodes. Very satisfying. Expand
  81. Jul 5, 2011
    I'd say this show is a dramedy, combining elements of both a comedy and a drama, and doing so very well. While I don't think it's the best lawyer show on television, it has the same slick characters and good storyline that makes "White Collar" an entertaining show to watch. If you're looking for more style and substance from a television show, check out HBO or AMC, but for USA, I think it's an enjoyable show and I hope it's on for awhile. Expand
  82. Jun 26, 2011
    Although the show has a bit of a white collar feel to it, it feels fresh and original unlike other legal shows on tv. The characters are somewhat cliche and the case considered in the premiere was not particularly interesting. The dialogue is however sharp and witty which makes the show thoroughly enjoyable
  83. Jun 24, 2011
    Last night I tuned into the TV premiere of the TV show "Suits" which is broadcast by the USA network. The show is about a twenty year old under achieving drop out named Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) who earns a living by taking various test and entrance exams for others. He's blessed with a photographic memory which he uses to impress a senior partner, Harvey Spector (Gabriel Macht), during an interview for a position as an associate at Harvey's law firm. Although he does not have a law degree, Ross has taken the LSAT numerous times. Ross uses his photographic memory to impress Spector, causing him to break one of the law firmâ Expand
  84. Jun 24, 2011
    The writing is solid, the actors are likable. I've personally lost interest slick 'Wall street" style aspirational programming. I actually know people like this. In real life they are shallow, money obsessed, sociopathically materialistic, and so fundamentally unhappy that when they smile you have to start worrying about what they're going to do to make you as miserable as they need you to be in order to feel superior. People like this are culturally destructive and we really need to stop encouraging them. However, since I'm pretty much the minority in that view, I'll give it the five the writing deserves and move on to something that suits my interests. Expand
  85. Jun 23, 2011
    This show is a comedy. All the critics I've read seem to want it to be a drama, with totally believable plots (come to think of it - what TV dramas live up to that?) and serious substance. Get over that, and you'll enjoy SUITS. The writing is clever, the characters are sharp and play off each other well. We'll see if the chemistry will carry the show beyond its first season, but at this point I'm optimistic. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jun 23, 2011
    It hasn't yet proven that it can find consistently satisfying things to do with the legal drama (Harvey's "closing" scenes are fun though I can see them becoming a bit of a crutch).
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 23, 2011
    On a scale of TV series that shoot for the high end of mediocre, USA's Suits fares far better than the recently introduced TNT legal drama "Franklin & Bash." The guys in Suits are more likable, and the legal stories a little more grounded in reality.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 23, 2011
    No one expects "The Good Wife," but if the show is aiming for balance, it needs to step up its court game.