• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 23, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.6

1. Feb 4, 2012
    One of the best shows I've watched on television, if not the best. Highly addictive show and very inspiring. I have recommended it to friends and they have loved it.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    Excellent show!!! I was immediately addicted to it and I have been watching it ever since. I think it is very well written and the characters definitely have great potential.
  3. Aug 23, 2011
    This is a comedy, not a drama and I think that's the biggest issue people have with this show: grasping that the just because the jokes aren't all base and simple like you might find on Family Guy (not that there isn't a place for that sort of comedy as well). This show does have dramatic elements in it, certainly, but if you wanted to judge it by the standards of a straightforward drama,This is a comedy, not a drama and I think that's the biggest issue people have with this show: grasping that the just because the jokes aren't all base and simple like you might find on Family Guy (not that there isn't a place for that sort of comedy as well). This show does have dramatic elements in it, certainly, but if you wanted to judge it by the standards of a straightforward drama, you wouldn't be getting very far, plus you'd be using some pretty inaccurate standards. Expand
  4. Sep 1, 2011
    I really think it's witty, funny, clever and smart. I wish more shows were like this. I really love this show. WATCH IT PEOPLE!.............The writing is solid, the actors are likable
  5. Aug 7, 2011
    Excellent show; one of my favorite ones, in addition to Covert Affairs, Burn Notice & White Collar. The set up is a young protege that seems to have a photographic memory, of which he puts to good use in working for a high powered lawyer firm. He doesn't have a lawyer degree from Harvard, of which is his secret that only his boss lawyer knows. The characters are very likable, and thereExcellent show; one of my favorite ones, in addition to Covert Affairs, Burn Notice & White Collar. The set up is a young protege that seems to have a photographic memory, of which he puts to good use in working for a high powered lawyer firm. He doesn't have a lawyer degree from Harvard, of which is his secret that only his boss lawyer knows. The characters are very likable, and there is an ongoing plot line that continues in each episode; sprinkled with humor. Don't miss out..this is rally a good series to watch...you won't be disappointed. :) Expand
  6. Jul 8, 2011
    I really think it's witty and smart. I wish more shows were like this. The thursday night is also the perfect time slot for a show like this. And the music is actually pretty good. WATCH IT PEOPLE!
  7. Jul 11, 2011
    The dynamics between all characters is excellent. The pace of the episodes up to now has been superb and the dialogue is both clever as well as funny. In comparison to all new series out there, it shows itself to be the best by a long shot..
  8. Jul 13, 2011
    This show is one of USA's best, infinitely better than Fairly Legal and Covert Affairs, the lead characters have a sibling like chemistry that just makes you want to watch every episode
  9. Aug 13, 2011
    this show is amazing. good actors, good writing, good everything. the metacritic for this show must be a joke. its way better than alot of the more high-profile shows that have higher scores. give this show a chance, and spread the word if you like it so they will make more!
  10. Aug 20, 2011
    This is the best lawyer show on television. It is a comedy, with some drama intermixed. The actors are very likeable and play off of each other well. This is my favorite show on TV, and everyone I know that has watched has enjoyed it.
  11. Aug 21, 2011
    The show is brilliant. The lead characters provide a dynamic that leads to the same witty banter that makes White Collar great. The storys are interesting and the dialogue is well scripted. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
  12. Sep 6, 2011
    witty & clever and characters have substance to them. this show is great in more than one aspect and i can't wait to see more of net season! definitely an underrated series!
  13. Sep 9, 2011
    I am 70 years old, and I like the show, the wit, the serious situations that are tempered by the humor. It is a great ensemble show. It has good writers, directors and actors. When I watched the last show of the season I said a little prayer that I would still be here to watch it next Summer. It is such a good show, I don't understand why I have to wait so long. Bring it back sooner!
  14. Sep 23, 2011
    Best Show This year , well written , like the characters they are funny and serious at the same time........I hope there is more for the following years
  15. Jun 11, 2012
    Once again, metacritic shocks me with its totally off thevwall critic reviews.
    Once again, metacritic shocks me with its totally off thevwall critic reviews.
    This series gives what most law shows have either given up on or completely ignored, a little thing called character quipping, having Mike and Harvey doing the whole back and forth with each other, trying to show whos the bigger smart-ass is especially funny for me as me and a friend pretty much quip each other when we meet up.
  16. Oct 3, 2011
    Suits is a fantastic show. It's smart, witty, and hilarious! It's an amazing legal drama with two main characters that play off each other like no other. I'd recommend this show to anyone.
  17. Jan 15, 2012
    A must watch series, cannot wait for the new season to release; it was so humourous with plot twits and the acting were excellent! 2 thumbs up for this show. a show not to be missed.
  18. Jan 19, 2012
    It's a comedy, not a drama - it doesn't take itself too seriously and that's what makes it work! Very slick with great writing and characters that play off each other well. Very few shows about right now are this good - a definite rising star.
  19. Jan 23, 2012
    I saw a few episodes of this on a Qatar airways flight - and I fell in love with the series immediately. Never saw the show on the syndicated channel - and I think this is a fantastic series that most people should enjoy. Wonder how I can get my hands on it legally.
  20. Feb 18, 2012
    This series is a hit in many ways. Not only do the characters interface with each other quite well, the writers and actors care more about their character's strengths and weaknesses and not let the "court room dramas" carry the show. The wit is excellent, the pacing is excellent and the story lines move along well. Patrick Adams does a great job as being smart, but not having the "streetThis series is a hit in many ways. Not only do the characters interface with each other quite well, the writers and actors care more about their character's strengths and weaknesses and not let the "court room dramas" carry the show. The wit is excellent, the pacing is excellent and the story lines move along well. Patrick Adams does a great job as being smart, but not having the "street smarts" needed, Gabriel Macht plays his character to a T and is the kind of charter that America loves and hates (like any serious mentor one might have), but I have to give props to Rick Hoffman. His performances are excellent! He has the hardest role in being the "bad guy" or the "spoiler" but he does an amazing job with his relationships between his character and those of Mike and Harvey and only enhances the show. I am very glad its back for a second season! Its one of my favorite. PS: Many of the critics don't know just how good your show is... to bad for them. Expand
  21. Jul 12, 2012
    A brilliantly written comedy. Good casting, better acting and best writing I have seen in a long time. Witty and funny at the same time, this is one show you wouldn't wanna miss if you like sharply dressed lawyers compete with each other. I enjoyed this show very much. Looking forward to season 2.!!!
  22. Aug 8, 2012
    This is probably the best lawyer and/or drama series on TV now. Absolutely brilliant plot and acting. The character development and story line are just as good as all time bests in this genre.
  23. Aug 17, 2012
    Suits season 1 was fantastic, the perfect balance of drama, suspense, comedy, and a little love interest between certain characters. The show keeps you wanting more after every episode, and before you know it the season will be over and you will be looking for season 2. The only negative thing I can say about this show is that if you are a lawyer or are in law school / practicing law youSuits season 1 was fantastic, the perfect balance of drama, suspense, comedy, and a little love interest between certain characters. The show keeps you wanting more after every episode, and before you know it the season will be over and you will be looking for season 2. The only negative thing I can say about this show is that if you are a lawyer or are in law school / practicing law you will see errors and holes in their legal logic etc, but even still it is just a TV show, and a drama at that. Take it for what it is (non-fiction entertainment) and enjoy it, because it is a truly amazing show when you get into it. Expand
  24. Aug 19, 2012
    In a time where there are sparse programs still on air that can be classified as anything but mediocre, Suits has emerged as a superlative show that raises expectations for all upcoming programs.  It has an intricate and intriguing plot that always leaves me anxious for the next episode.  There is no other show I look forward to more than Suits.  Though Suits is classifiedIn a time where there are sparse programs still on air that can be classified as anything but mediocre, Suits has emerged as a superlative show that raises expectations for all upcoming programs.  It has an intricate and intriguing plot that always leaves me anxious for the next episode.  There is no other show I look forward to more than Suits.  Though Suits is classified as a drama, there is much more to it due to the complexity of Suits.  Perhaps the reason for this selected genre is due to the fact that there is no more suitable class already established for Suits to be placed in.  Alluring to people of all interests, Suits is comprised of suspense, comedy, romance, crime, mystery, and politics.  Acting and characters are exceptional in addition to a clever, smart, and witty script.  The writing could not get any better; as for that matter, neither can the show itself. Expand
  25. Sep 7, 2012
    Great Show! But, they could
  26. Sep 20, 2012
    With regard to the present status of television shows, there has been lots of good shows but there has been more of bad shows. The elite members of critics usually have a very narrow sets of ideas and those ideas are fulfilled by even less number of shows. So, what we have is some overly exaggerated shows which keeps on repeating the same ideas over and over. In contrary to this, there areWith regard to the present status of television shows, there has been lots of good shows but there has been more of bad shows. The elite members of critics usually have a very narrow sets of ideas and those ideas are fulfilled by even less number of shows. So, what we have is some overly exaggerated shows which keeps on repeating the same ideas over and over. In contrary to this, there are some shows which everybody seems to like but when the time come for the real support, people back out. Among such shows is SUITS. Now i want to highlight why critics seem to have given it an overlook rather than giving it a real chance. Firstly, it started on a network which has almost never delivered a show for the critics to worth check out. Then comes the cast, though they are amazing as it is; very few are actually immersed in eyes and hearts of people (before the show). and lastly the idea that there can almost never be any new script for a legal show because most ideas have already implemented in some overly exaggerated shows like The practice, boston legal etc. If i would have define suits in a sentence, then it would be " Suits: It is a simile to the suit which help an ordinary man turn to be extraordinary, just like it helped USA network turn to be an extraordinary network" Expand
  27. Jan 14, 2013
    It's one of the shows I really like. That's mainly because all characters are unique in their way: Harvey it's **** Mike is smart, Jessica is powerful and bossy, Rachel is beautiful and so on. This show it's unique in its way, it keeps your interest awake, from episode to episode and it makes you want to watch more and more. Kind of addictive.
    The main plot is smart and every case is
    The main plot is smart and every case is unique and has a catch or a spin, if you know what I mean.
    Suits is not a popular show and I personally like this low profile. Not everyone could taste, understand and watch a show like this. It has a lot of surprise elements, twists and jokes sometimes.
    For the rest of the world that don't like Suits I'm sure they would like shows like Breaking Bad, Girls, Big Bang Theory and so on.
    I give Suits a 10, because like I said, it's unique in its way and it didn't disappoint me until now. So go grab it right now, if you want something different.
  28. Jan 21, 2013
    I really do wonder sometimes how some critics get the job of "critic." I see some reviews of total BS which are raved about and then you get a witty, funny and stylish show like Suits and they diss it like it's one of the worst programmes on TV.
    I take the point about the legal cases sometimes lacing a bit of class but on a Thursday night the last thing we want is an over-complicated plot that has been cut down and squeezed into a 1-hour slot instead of great dialogue, fast-paced action and light heartedness to keep our morale high when we go back to work for the last day of the week on a Friday.
    The actors are superb, the dialogue is first rate and every single character has been thought about to a point where you know they have real backgrounds. I bet the writers have a detailed biography for each character as well. Great work guys! It really does keep me sane during the week and keep 'em coming!
  29. Jan 31, 2013
    Suits is a must watch TV show. I love the way the show starts out, with Mike running away from a bad drug deal. He ends up getting his job in the coolest and weirdest way possible. USA has a wonderful show that is definitely worth watching!
  30. Feb 2, 2013
    Fantastic show. A bit unrealistic at first but as it continues on you become hooked. Lots of twists and turns through out the episodes. You never know what will come next but Harvey always seems to get his way so its kind of predictable in some ways.

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jun 23, 2011
    It hasn't yet proven that it can find consistently satisfying things to do with the legal drama (Harvey's "closing" scenes are fun though I can see them becoming a bit of a crutch).
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 23, 2011
    On a scale of TV series that shoot for the high end of mediocre, USA's Suits fares far better than the recently introduced TNT legal drama "Franklin & Bash." The guys in Suits are more likable, and the legal stories a little more grounded in reality.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 23, 2011
    No one expects "The Good Wife," but if the show is aiming for balance, it needs to step up its court game.