• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.4

1. Sep 4, 2011
    Having watched the first four seasons I was praying that season five would provide a satisfying conclusion to creator Eric Kripkes original story arc, fortunately Supernatural doesn't disappoint.
    With relationships strained and the end of the world looming the show ramps up the tension and again the two leads, alongside Misha Collins as Castiel, are simply brilliant to watch. There are
    fewer stand alone episodes this season but Supernaturals trademark sense of humour remains making for a fantastic conclusion to Sam and Deans story.
    I just hope season six can keep up the high standards without Kripkeâ
  2. Jan 13, 2012
    I actually never watch TV, but somehow ended up watching a video on Youtube that contained about 45 seconds of Supernatural Season 5 Ep. 21. (The "Horseman arrives in Chicago" bit.) That convinced me I had to watch this show. I did. I have. I have converted friends. It's that good.
  3. Aug 20, 2012
    Probably the best Supernatural's season so far and where the series should have ended once and for all. It keeps a good rythym all the way through its 22 chapters, putting in between some of the funniest lines and scenes of the show, but the end comes rather quick and abrupt for my taste. Still, it simply delivers plain entertainment and a satisfying longlasting aftertaste.
  4. Oct 6, 2013
    this season and season 4 are my favorite seasons to date.The angel storylines and mythology,as well as Lucifer(incredible character) and the 4 horsemen being introduced,it will be hard to top either season 4 or 5,
  5. Dec 14, 2013
    How have no critics rated this series, especially this season; do they really think 9 seasons is still unworthy of speculation. This season and this whole series had an impact on me that nothing will compare to I've watched Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Sopranos... numerous honourably praised shows and can honestly say that they all bored me to tears for the most part and just made me miss Lost and crave Supernatural. FX's Justified is amazing and Sons is pretty good as well, but as for HBO and AMC I'm losing faith. Expand
  6. Oct 18, 2013
    Another solid season. Season 5, in my humble opinion, is the best season of the series out of the (current) 9. On a side note, I wish the series could have ended here like the writer intended, instead of dragging on for the next few seasons. This is the season that should have concluded the series, do not continue if you like the story.

There are no critic reviews yet.