• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
8.4

1. Sep 4, 2011
    Having watched the first four seasons I was praying that season five would provide a satisfying conclusion to creator Eric Kripkes original story arc, fortunately Supernatural doesn't disappoint.
    With relationships strained and the end of the world looming the show ramps up the tension and again the two leads, alongside Misha Collins as Castiel, are simply brilliant to watch. There are fewer stand alone episodes this season but Supernaturals trademark sense of humour remains making for a fantastic conclusion to Sam and Deans story.
    I just hope season six can keep up the high standards without Kripkeâ
  2. Jan 13, 2012
    I actually never watch TV, but somehow ended up watching a video on Youtube that contained about 45 seconds of Supernatural Season 5 Ep. 21. (The "Horseman arrives in Chicago" bit.) That convinced me I had to watch this show. I did. I have. I have converted friends. It's that good.
  3. Aug 20, 2012
    Probably the best Supernatural's season so far and where the series should have ended once and for all. It keeps a good rythym all the way through its 22 chapters, putting in between some of the funniest lines and scenes of the show, but the end comes rather quick and abrupt for my taste. Still, it simply delivers plain entertainment and a satisfying longlasting aftertaste.
  4. Oct 6, 2013
    this season and season 4 are my favorite seasons to date.The angel storylines and mythology,as well as Lucifer(incredible character) and the 4 horsemen being introduced,it will be hard to top either season 4 or 5,
  5. Dec 14, 2013
    How have no critics rated this series, especially this season; do they really think 9 seasons is still unworthy of speculation. This season and this whole series had an impact on me that nothing will compare to I've watched Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Sopranos... numerous honourably praised shows and can honestly say that they all bored me to tears for the mostHow have no critics rated this series, especially this season; do they really think 9 seasons is still unworthy of speculation. This season and this whole series had an impact on me that nothing will compare to I've watched Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Sopranos... numerous honourably praised shows and can honestly say that they all bored me to tears for the most part and just made me miss Lost and crave Supernatural. FX's Justified is amazing and Sons is pretty good as well, but as for HBO and AMC I'm losing faith. Expand
  6. Oct 18, 2013
    Another solid season. Season 5, in my humble opinion, is the best season of the series out of the (current) 9. On a side note, I wish the series could have ended here like the writer intended, instead of dragging on for the next few seasons. This is the season that should have concluded the series, do not continue if you like the story.
  7. Aug 27, 2014
    Amazing season, what a smashing ending, although I kinda feel like the last episode was sort of rushed. There are faaaar too many good episodes in this one, and although I would love to watch SPN for the rest of my life, I kinda feel that the show should have ended in this season, because the succeeding seasons, especially season 7, are not that good.
  8. Oct 2, 2014
    Дерьмо! Как так можно! Сволочи, облитые сволочизмом со сволочной начинкой! Я умываю руки! Досматривайте дальше сами.
  9. Sep 15, 2014
    I feel Season 5 was and is the best season so far out of the 9. Can't wait for season 10 in to start in 21 days! Yes, a lot of people think that the series should have ended with season 5 and to a point i agree. I just feel after season 5 was a different supernatural. Maybe not as good as the first 5, but if you truly enjoy and love supernatural you need to start from beginning andI feel Season 5 was and is the best season so far out of the 9. Can't wait for season 10 in to start in 21 days! Yes, a lot of people think that the series should have ended with season 5 and to a point i agree. I just feel after season 5 was a different supernatural. Maybe not as good as the first 5, but if you truly enjoy and love supernatural you need to start from beginning and continue watching up to date. If you understand and feel for the characters and follow the story very well then I think you can appreciate the work put into this series! People need to stop making such high expectations and just enjoy the show and story. Yea sometimes you know whats going to happen before it happens, but what show going 9 plus seasons don't? I mean all shows do it, but whats important is supernatural can also keep you on the edge of your seat, make you wonder if your right or not about what is happening next. The suspense is still there every season, just not many people watch the show and enjoy all the work put into it. Everyone wants to be critics and they don't even get a chance to pay attention to the story, feelings, settings, and what it takes for the actors to be serious one second then comical and loose the next. Like they have an all black and white episode to look like the classic monster movies, the idea and work in that was creative. Or the Ghostfacers, the idea to make a little homemade side show in an actual show, that is not something you see in every show and to actually pull it off and still be as good of a show that supernatural is, its amazing! The episode where Sam and Dean get thrown into the real world and they have to play as Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles was awesome! Yes, Season 5 was the best, but I never thought to myself, "I can't watch this no more, or this show lost its touch or anything else like that" No, I look forward to seeing the next episode and the next and the next, I am/will watch this show til the very end!, and I wish I could hopefully one day have every season from first to last on DVD, and i'd watch them over and over, and even showing my grandkids in the future what a real show looks like!!! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.