• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
7.9

1. Oct 1, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. So far season 7 provides a fast pace with a lot of different things to focus on. Sam's crumbling mental health, new threat - Leviathans.

Dean is standing straight when faced with his brother being crazy and world at the brink of impending doom again, which makes him one of the most compelling characters on TV.
  2. May 25, 2013
    After a slightly disappointing sixth season following the departure of showrunner Eric Kripke Supernatural’s latest outing finds the show, if not quite back to its very best, certainly back on the right track. Whereas season six focused heavily on the larger picture the creators rightly decided to include more stand alone episodes this time around. This allowed the show to better demonstrate the mix of sci-fi, action and comedy that made the first five seasons such an entertaining watch and I for one am looking forward to season eight. Collapse
  3. Oct 25, 2011
    The seventh season of Supernatural has a familiar season-one-feel to it. It is captivating, brings on brilliant guest stars and overall seems more linear in its development than season six.
  4. Nov 4, 2011
    Season 7 has already brought major changes and Sam and Dean must rely on each other more and more. It also looks like an exciting season with a brand new species villain Leviathan, who are almost impossible to kill and smarter than anything the brothers have encountered thus far. The only problem so far has been some weak writing due to a lot of new writers, but I have faith in series head Sera Gamble. Expand
  5. Aug 20, 2012
    Just as fresh and well acted as it ever was. Even though the writers and show runners did not intend for it to go this far, they still have managed to keep the charm and wit that keeps me coming back week after week!
  6. Nov 17, 2012
    This entire series is sheer crap. Two men who act and dress like teenagers bumbling around. I can see how this would be a hit for teen-aged kids, because clearly that is whom it is geared towards. Sam and Dean always looking so pretty and heroic no matter what utterly stupid things they do. It's poorly written. It's not a very intelligent series.
  7. Feb 21, 2013
    This show should have ended on Season 4, but no, they had to be greedy. Season 7 is a total waste of time. It makes no sense at all, the characters are ridiculous.
  8. Oct 6, 2013
    Worst season of all..The season was too discombobulated,I stuck with because it is my favorite show...Sera Gamble almost ruined this show....Now she can take her "fairy" storylines elsewhere.The Leviathan storyline just didnt do it for me..Glad I stuck it out though
  9. Jul 30, 2014
    This season is written badly. They cut scenes prematurely, use cheesy lines that aren't the funny kind and the story lines aren't convincing, the ones that are, are way too easy to figure out and Sam and Dean don't seem as clued up as they are in the past seasons, what's up with that? They can fight Lucifer but still struggle with basic monsters? It's missing the humorous undertones and intense emotional story lines which keep the audience captivated. Pissed off! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.