• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
8.0

1. Oct 9, 2013
    Supernatural is entering its ninth season and it is still good, considering how long it has been on television for. I think in the earlier seasons it was prone to becoming formulaic but I'm always surprised and excited by the new seasons every year. The season nine premiere was great and I'm glad Misha has star billing again (and will be in more episodes, yay for Castiel).
  2. Nov 15, 2013
    Still my favorite show of all time, I understand why people think it should have ended at season 5 but I love the characters too much to not get excited to see them doing new stuff. I'd just be re-watching the show over and over anyway so absolutely I'm game for some new Supernatural; I hope they come up with a satisfying ending which is the most crucial part of any great series, I'm oneStill my favorite show of all time, I understand why people think it should have ended at season 5 but I love the characters too much to not get excited to see them doing new stuff. I'd just be re-watching the show over and over anyway so absolutely I'm game for some new Supernatural; I hope they come up with a satisfying ending which is the most crucial part of any great series, I'm one of those people that had to love the LOST finale because I love the show so much that I just couldn't let myself be disappointed and so I found a way to love the ending, Two recent finales have had people talking; Dexter and Breaking Bad unanimously bad and good respectively Dexter is like Supernatural in that it had a terrific ending at season four but kept going to please both networks and fans and for me Dexter did end at season four, I did watch it completely and I'm just sort of impartial to the ending, I lost interest so long ago that I don't even care to about it haha. Now BrBa on the other hand has been praised as television gold but I feel like the entire final season did the show injustice, it steamrolled all character development and brought up the shows own gaps in logic to make audiences question how silly and cartoonish the whole series has been People say it's dark and gritty but I can't stop rolling my eyes and falling asleep from boredom. Expand
  3. Nov 28, 2013
    The fam and I were looking for a new series to watch and just happened to pick this one up. We watched all 7 seasons in a few months and were totally addicted.
    This show went way beyond the norm and did a great job of pulling it off, even with Season 9, we don't get tired of Dean and Sam!
  4. May 11, 2014
    Actually The Problem Is That They Insisted On Continuing Somebody Else's Work (Erick Kripke) But They Couldn't Make The Show As Good As He Did.
    Supernatural's 5 Seasons By Eric Kripke Were Almost Flawless Works of Art. But End of Season 5 Was Cruel And Excessively On The Bad Side ( In American Films Things Doesn't Always End Well ,Realism, But In This Case Ending Was Too Bad And Cruel) And The Show Itself Was Screaming That There Will Be Another season to Justify It ,When We Suddenly Saw Sam Standing Under the Light post Looking At Dean's New House, or When Chuck (Probably The God !)Was Saying That NOTHING EVER REALLY ENDS !, Well It Should Have Ended In S5 With A Not So Cruel And Convincing Ending or They Should Have Ended it in S6 Or At The Very Top In Season 7.
    But They Insisted To Continue , However In Season 6 Sera Gamble Succeeded in Picking Up Where They Left Off And Building up A New Story Root On The Main Storyline of supernatural, (The Post-Apocalypse),But So Much Was Changed By The End of Apocalypse and They Couldn't Finish That Off In One Season. So They Had To Make a S7 , S7 Storyline ,A Consequence of S6 Events And Introduction Of The New Enemy ,The Leviathans, Wasn't Half Bad, But They Switched The Show Runner To Jeremy Carver & etc
    Which Due To Their Poor Executing And Performance They Screwed The Season 7 Completely Up , It Didn't Have A Very Bad Plot But It Was Badly-Executed.

Then Came Season 8 & 9 ,And They Still Insisted To Go On With The Show, And This Time They Lacked Both The Good And Rich Storyline And Well-Execution, The Show Has No Goal , No Purpose , No Direction, No Meaning ! It Doesn't Have a Map, The Actors Act Like They're Mocking Their Own Show !, The Villains are Often Portrayed Unbelievably Powerful And Evil And They Start to Screw The Heros At The Speed of Light And They Go Down So Hilariously Easy And Fast Likewise ! They Just Fail To Convince You That That They're Really Are That Good And Become So Over Rated And Badly-Crafted !, 90% Of The Season Is Spent On Wasting The Time On Pointless And Boring Stuff Until Its Almost Season Finale and In A Few Episodes Tons Of Problems Get Solved In The Blink Of An Eye And Then Some Other Expectable **** Happens Leaving You Waiting For The Next Season.

Really I Think Jeremy Carver Must Admit This And Resign ...
  5. May 8, 2014
    I love this program. I watch and rewatch all the shows. It is fun! In the beginning, I loved researching the different monsters or religious references. Everything is based on urban legends, the bible, folklore. It's a hoot. Castiel and Crowley are great characters. Sam and Dean can get on your nerves sometimes, but you still want to see them. I hope this never show never ends!
  6. Jun 13, 2014
    very good series, fun , interesting, no too heavy . keep working guys,were looking for a new series to watch and just happened to pick this one up. We watched all 7 seasons in a few months and were totally addicted. love this program. I watch and rewatch all the shows.Its very fresh directions , and like the simpsons , they do everything .
  7. Sep 8, 2014
    I really don't know why they insist on continuing this show. It has become so bad I'm forgetting how great it was. There is no interesting story and all the characters who made this show hold its head up are gone. I hope season 10 is the last season, cause I won't be watching season 11.
  8. Sep 15, 2014
    First of all Supernatural is the best show/series ever! Most sad and depressing thing is when this show ends, who knows how long til another show as good or better will come. I do agree that Erick Kripke do better with the show, but I also believe he set a high bar and Jeremy Carver is not doing a bad job filling in. How many shows last this long and still has all of its fans eager andFirst of all Supernatural is the best show/series ever! Most sad and depressing thing is when this show ends, who knows how long til another show as good or better will come. I do agree that Erick Kripke do better with the show, but I also believe he set a high bar and Jeremy Carver is not doing a bad job filling in. How many shows last this long and still has all of its fans eager and excited for the next episode and the next one to come on? Very few shows ever have everything into one!!!, from the action, horror, thriller, drama, comedy, romance? Everyone knows this show is fictional, but a lot of the problems in this show are very real, viewers can relate and it makes the show that much more addictive! I love how authentic some of it is and at the same time they take their own direction on some of the things! It's not all from a Christian's point of view. I wish this show would never end, but if it ends in season 10 or 11 or some other season later, i'd be grateful for that. I've been trying to make it my goal to go out and try and get EVERY season on DVD but its hard to find all the seasons. I just want to thank Erick Kripke, Jeremy Carver, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and all the producers, directors, writers, and every actor in "Supernatural" for giving us the best show and entertainment in the past 10 years!!! It's a very long enjoyable story and don't think anything will ever top it!!! Thanks again for the show and congratulations on all of your success!!! I hope many viewers feel the same as I do and gets the chance to see and live Sam and Dean's story and continues to watch! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.