Supernatural : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
8.9

1. Nov 4, 2014
    Oh supernatural….. Where do I begin?! This show follows two brothers that fight demons…. Okay so this show has the worst acting, the most unoriginal plots and monsters, and its just terrible! I don't know what else to say! The only reason why this has been on for 9 seasons is because of fangirls who's ovaries explode every time jensen ackles or jared padlecki move a **** muscle!
  2. Mar 21, 2014
    Supernatural, a show that reminds you just how good Buffy the Vampire Slayer was and how this consistently fails to live up to the legacy it left. Not only are its various plot threads boring and predictable, but it has assembled two of the least likeable protagonists in a long time, bumbling their way from trope to trope without any self-awareness or humour. This is essentially a TwilightSupernatural, a show that reminds you just how good Buffy the Vampire Slayer was and how this consistently fails to live up to the legacy it left. Not only are its various plot threads boring and predictable, but it has assembled two of the least likeable protagonists in a long time, bumbling their way from trope to trope without any self-awareness or humour. This is essentially a Twilight TV show that is worth watching only if enjoy the occasional good special effect. Expand
  3. KevinL.
    Sep 28, 2007
    The show has no "scare factor" to it. Its reputation isn't living it up very well as that the acting seems a little melodramatic. The plotline seems a little boring as well as the premise seems a bit useful to a few ends.
  4. tiffanyl
    Apr 9, 2006
    My gardmother's wedding is more exciting than this show. I watched one episode and needed supernatural powers to watch this shit. Please remove it asap. Paris Hilton has more acting skills than Jensen Ackles, which isn't saying much. If anyone's reading this, it's really, really bad!!!!
  5. StephanieB.
    Mar 19, 2008
    Quite possibly the stupidest, most basic, pandering, cliche, self-indulgent, over-done, stinking, putrid mass of crap on the idiot box today. My GOD, this is what television has come to?? It's ALMOST, but not quite, as stultifyingly moronic as those retarded "Reality TV" shows!!!!!
  6. luizg
    Mar 28, 2009
    Any sci fi is expected to relate unimaginable topics, as it is at SPN series.. however, everything must follow a pattern which is kept until the end, otherwise it will be contradictory... and this is what did not happen in this series, where every episode you learn something pretty different from what was said initially.. more likely a big brother which has new rules every week. Season Any sci fi is expected to relate unimaginable topics, as it is at SPN series.. however, everything must follow a pattern which is kept until the end, otherwise it will be contradictory... and this is what did not happen in this series, where every episode you learn something pretty different from what was said initially.. more likely a big brother which has new rules every week. Season one was the best so far. Expand
  7. EmilyS.
    Apr 17, 2006
    This isn't scary AT ALL. The only scary episode was the 1st one, but it was still very predictable. This whole "dad left us a secret message telling us to kill this ghost!" thing is so tiresome. It's so bland, predictable and lacking thrills. There is no character developement whatsoever.
  8. JennetP.
    Nov 7, 2008
    "Supernatural" is "Charmed" with a Y chromosome: both concern attractive squabbling siblings who inherit an occult mission from dead relatives. The brothers face a slightly more interesting range of adversaries than the sisters' cookie-cutter demons, but the essential Manichaeism is the same, as is the notion that, in vanquishing evil, you need both a powerful spell and a powerful "Supernatural" is "Charmed" with a Y chromosome: both concern attractive squabbling siblings who inherit an occult mission from dead relatives. The brothers face a slightly more interesting range of adversaries than the sisters' cookie-cutter demons, but the essential Manichaeism is the same, as is the notion that, in vanquishing evil, you need both a powerful spell and a powerful right hook. I do see the appeal in watching attractive young people avert the apocalypse with remnants of high school Latin and a round of black eyes, but that appeal fades fast without fresh, challenging stories. Expand
  9. PeteR.
    Feb 24, 2008
    The US has given the world the sopranos, deadwood and house... and I guess you just hve to take the good with the bad. I'm with Tiffany... I've watched 2 episodes and I'm afraid it will take either supernatural intervention or a frontal lobotomy for me to sit through any more of this contrived shit.
  10. cub
    Nov 19, 2005
    had potential, didn't live up to it

As unimaginative as its title.
    Genre fans used to the emotional depth and extraordinary storytelling of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" will find that this show is not even remotely in "Buffy's" or "Angel's" league.
  3. The creep factor runs high, and it had better in a series called "Supernatural." But the series also has its overly familiar and just-plain-silly moments.