Survival of the Richest : Season 1

7.4

1. liannehunterfan
    May 31, 2006
    i think this is totaly an awesome show, any1 can hook me up wid dat hottie hunter ?
  2. shirinn
    Jun 14, 2006
    it is great show
  3. MaryanneJ
    Apr 22, 2006
    This is a great show! Very entertaining! The cast members seem truthful and not like their playing a part.
  4. GinaV
    May 1, 2006
    I hope FOX makes more shows like this. I love the characters (I mean people) on this show, especially "Hunter." He is classic! Now, I'm not making fun of him, but he has a great sense of humor and he's definitely the full-on package. Too bad he voted out his crush on the show, because she's a fabulous character, too. I really hated Johanna, the single mother. She is such a I hope FOX makes more shows like this. I love the characters (I mean people) on this show, especially "Hunter." He is classic! Now, I'm not making fun of him, but he has a great sense of humor and he's definitely the full-on package. Too bad he voted out his crush on the show, because she's a fabulous character, too. I really hated Johanna, the single mother. She is such a nincompoop. Jim, the hottie, is way hotter than lots of actors out there. Someone...give him some work! Cast him! Love this show. Keep it up FOX TV! Friday nights have been so much fun lately! Expand
  5. DanaY
    May 29, 2006
    i'm 17 yrs old and i'm from Bahrain. i have nothing to say just i love this show, it's the best. Jim Jim Jim Jim definitely the hotest. keep it up FOX TV.
  6. TierraJ
    May 6, 2006
    i like it. it's good entertainment
  7. GloriaC
    Dec 3, 2006
    I have to say that SURVIVAL OF THE RICHEST has been one of the best series next to Top Model. I'm from Belize but saw the series in Sweden and it was very entertaining. Marcus was my favorite, and Hunter was so annoying but kept me laughing. Keep up the good work and keep making more shows like this.
  8. JohnK
    Apr 16, 2006
    love this show!!!!!!!
  11. SeanG
    Apr 17, 2006
    I would love to date Afgan princess Sam though!!
  12. MazieL
    Apr 25, 2006
    I look forward to this show.
  13. GlenysE
    May 16, 2006
    Pitiful. Deliberately making participants objects of contempt and ridicule and showing others as uninformed and ignorant at most basic level of social skill and human interaction.

1. Cold-hearted and dreadful.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Viewers will immediately locate the central flaw. If half of the contestants are so rich, then why go to all this trouble for $200,000?
  3. Reviewed by: Laura Fries
    Everyone appears far too prepared to play a part, and any self-realization comes far too fast without any real transformation. Either producers picked a bunch of duds to participate or else the editing team was so hopped up on caffeine they cut out the juicy parts.