• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 2, 2011
6.3

1. Aug 11, 2011
    Maybe an idea is great, but Take The Money and Run is just too boring. Great series for detectives lovers, but it's nothing special for a rest of human population. By the way- Is it necessary to have a family member with cancer to get into the show?
  2. Aug 24, 2011
    OK so it's quite hard to hide a box of cash in an hour. But I'm surprised, I mean really surprised that these contestants fall to pieces during their 48 hour lock up. They go in knowing it isn't for real and what the payoff will be but they go all flabby and start whingeing about it being so HARD to endure the interrogative part of the show. I mean, go to sleep already and keep yourOK so it's quite hard to hide a box of cash in an hour. But I'm surprised, I mean really surprised that these contestants fall to pieces during their 48 hour lock up. They go in knowing it isn't for real and what the payoff will be but they go all flabby and start whingeing about it being so HARD to endure the interrogative part of the show. I mean, go to sleep already and keep your mouths SHUT. How hard can it be? Expand

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Aug 2, 2011
    CSI producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Amazing Race producer Bertram Van Munster combine the worst elements of their shows for this six-episode time-killer.
  2. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Aug 2, 2011
    Keep the money and run like hell if you're tired of reality shows that border on surreality.
  3. Reviewed by: Jon Caramanica
    Aug 1, 2011
    This sometimes gripping show isn't so benign. First, the adversaries are worthy.