Teen Titans : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1. Aug 10, 2014
    This show... this show is AWESOME. With an in-depth storyline, character development, and action this is one show you need to watch! I seriously can't find a problem other than it ended on a cliff-hanger.
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    I really liked this series from cartoon network. I'm into superheroes and such like X-Men, so this show was right up my alley. The only thing i didn't like would be the main character, which is Robin. But overall great show.
  3. Mar 26, 2014
    One of DCs greatest animated shows of all time. Each character is well fleshed out, fantastically performed by each voice actor (Khary and Greg being my two favorites), and the humor and action are just spot on.
  4. Feb 2, 2012
    Very good show. I typically do not like cartoons. However, the writers for this show do an amazing job. PS: Do not judge the show by the weird theme song. It was made by a weird Japanese sensation band that I'm not fond of. The show is not similar to the odd music.
  5. Mar 25, 2013
    A well balanced show about teen superheros that protect New York. As quoted from the theme song "they've got the bad guys on the run."
  6. Aug 15, 2013
    Teen titans is the best dc cqrtoon tv show ever. not only does it have 5 main super heroes it also has over 50 villians just in 1 show. T his has been my favorite super heroe show since it came out.
  7. Jul 4, 2016
    This series is great with it's jokes and characters. The action scences are amazing! The animation is like a mix of western animation and anime. This series is great and the reboot can go die in flames!

There are no critic reviews yet.