8.4

1. Jun 16, 2012
    I will give the show the benefit of looking fantastic. I do love the dark atmosphere. But I find this show trying too hard to appeal to Twilight fans with a pretty cast and uninteresting story.
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    There is a serious storyline flaw in that the "sheriff" in one episode was an "elected sheriff" and even wears a uniform with a sheriff's star on the sleeve to the last episode (S02E08) where he is "fired" as a "police chief." As far as I know the "sheriff" has been the "sheriff in all episodes up to episode 8 and now he suddenly becomes a police chief who can be fired.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Tim Stack
    Aug 3, 2012
    The stylish MTV Series has found its groove in the second season. [10 Aug 2012, p.67]
  2. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Jun 1, 2012
    Like "The Vampire Diaries," Teen Wolf successfully blends horror, mystery, romance, teen angst and plenty of reasons for cast members to show some (tasteful) skin.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jun 1, 2012
    It may lack the emotional depth of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but like that modern classic, Teen Wolf isn't joking about friendship and loyalty in the gnarly face of terror.