• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 13, 2008
Season #: 1, 2
8.5

1. Jan 28, 2011
    Consistently entertaining. The action sequences were never lacking; Cameron is awesome! Side-stories and flashbacks were interesting rather than just adding to character development. The plot came together well with time, and the finale blew me away. Other than a few episodes, I found this season well paced.
  2. Aug 11, 2010
    I feel a show like this suffers "critically" from science-fiction syndrome: the general tendency for science fiction in general to be misunderstood or ignored in the "serious", "critical" tradition; much like science fiction novels tend to be considered as separate from more literary works. That being said, this show deals with many science fiction themes - and many more personal,I feel a show like this suffers "critically" from science-fiction syndrome: the general tendency for science fiction in general to be misunderstood or ignored in the "serious", "critical" tradition; much like science fiction novels tend to be considered as separate from more literary works. That being said, this show deals with many science fiction themes - and many more personal, humanistic themes - responsibly and thoughtfully for a major network television show. Like any long running series, there are a few misses in writing and acting, but overall this show was about as good as any scifi/action television show gets! Expand

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles returns with a solidly enjoyable action-oriented outing.
  2. My interest ebbs and flows depending not on the plot but on which character is in the action.
  3. The transformations aren't complete by episode's end--though at least Dekker chops off his floppy Emo bangs--but it's a step in the right direction for a series that struggled to live up to its potential and pedigree last spring.