• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 13, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.4

1. Jan 28, 2011
    Long-time terminator fan here. I thought the shows were engaging and action packed! Characters are true to the movies, and the additional story in between the movies is definitely welcomed.
  2. Oct 6, 2010
    Now this show i not tht good really. You know that this website is BS if this show got higher ratings than Terminator 2 Judgement day. This show really did not have a good plot and there are many things wrong with it.
  3. Oct 11, 2010
    Another TV series axed for no good reason except to treat us fans with contempt by the networks. And of cause it turns out to be another one that I enjoyed watching. Uhmmmmm.
  4. Dec 26, 2010
    Brilliant writing and acting. Summer Glau is the star to me but Brian Austin Green deserves some credit as well. The show is quite different from the movies but equally as good in my opinion.
  5. Mar 26, 2013
    Its different, i know that. If you are expecting an exact same replica of Terminator 2 then you are in the wrong place. It focuses less on action and more of the emotional side of the whole ordeal, I'm not saying that it hasn't got action in it because it has plenty! The action scenes don't follow too much on James Cameron's massive flamy explosions and focus more on Terminator vs Terminator melee fighting and on the guns, but unfortunately doesn't quite live up to the state of the art visuals of T2, mostly because of the budget constraints... the visuals mainly suffered when it showed full CGI endoskeletons or when it showed people shooting lasers at HKs or just in general really. Even though the characters are different to the originals, I reckon the actors bring on a new side of them. Some acting that I would have nag about is that of the Terminators that are sent back, they just don't get it. I mean some of them are actually really good (e.g Garret Dillahunt as Cromatrie/John Henry, Summer Glau as Cameron and the machine from Sarah's dream in the pilot episode: Aaron Cash.) Others just can't do it, I know they're robots but when they walk and talk they aren't completely robotic, some of the people just presume that their movements are stiff and limited but they can actually move quite freely (like humans). So overall this show brings a lot of warmth and humanises the Terminator franachise Collapse

The Sarah Connor Chronicles" begins as an intense, thoughtful, exciting, fun spectacle. The first episode will kick your ass.
  2. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    Humans vs. cyborgs in a movie spin-off that's surprisingly effective for fans of both action and character drama.
  3. Some die-hards may be frustrated by inconsistencies in the timeline with "Terminator 3," but unless you get overly wrapped up in the details of time travel, tonight's pilot is an intense adventure.