• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 9, 2007
4.9

1. Dr.footwear
    May 10, 2007
    The show could be better but it just isn't.David Allen Grier stinks as host and the guests they get are b level at best. you'll chuckle every so often,but for the most part its alot of Ummm ...uhhh....yes...yes..right..
  2. Eli
    Apr 10, 2007
    This show definitely has potential but that all depends on who is on the show. Last night the line up was crap. Hopefully it will get better but if not the show is headed for the garbage.
  3. DAVEN
    Apr 10, 2007
    This show has the potential to be funny, but 80% of the material in the first two episodes was really lame. First, because they should either get some REAL, A-list celebrities, or use unknown stand-up comics who are trying to build their reputations. Who's gonna tune in to watch Edie McClurg and Mo'nique? Second, having the outcome determined by one lone C-list "celebrity" (Dave This show has the potential to be funny, but 80% of the material in the first two episodes was really lame. First, because they should either get some REAL, A-list celebrities, or use unknown stand-up comics who are trying to build their reputations. Who's gonna tune in to watch Edie McClurg and Mo'nique? Second, having the outcome determined by one lone C-list "celebrity" (Dave Foley) is stupid. Why him? Why does HE get to decide? How about letting the audience decide, using an applause meter or by pressing buttons? Third, if you're gonna go improv, then let the participants do their own thing. In most of the skits it felt like the "staff" actors were deliberately trying to throw the guest actors off-balance. I suspect this show will die like a dog. And nobody will miss it. Expand
  4. BillyB
    Apr 16, 2007
    I saw it the first week and i must say that it was not very funny. With Brian Cranston and Kevin Nealon really the only big names i recognized, I think the show really needs to step it up next week and make me actually laugh
  5. MitchN
    Apr 17, 2007
    Great variation in quality among sketches, as should be expected from improv, but some are hysterical - Harland Williams on 4/16 was superb. Funnier than most every formulaic sitcom on tv!
  6. MrAngy
    Apr 23, 2007
    Pales in comparison to the original Australian version, which is somewhat surprising, considering the efforts taken to create a perfect replica. What has changed is the most integral item; the players. Where the Australian version largely uses stand-up comics, the US incarnation seems to be based around network actors formerly of popular sitcoms. You have to wonder if the intent might be Pales in comparison to the original Australian version, which is somewhat surprising, considering the efforts taken to create a perfect replica. What has changed is the most integral item; the players. Where the Australian version largely uses stand-up comics, the US incarnation seems to be based around network actors formerly of popular sitcoms. You have to wonder if the intent might be for a laugh at the expense of the guests, rather than at their wit and and quick thinking. In fairness it's not the worst show you'll see and it's certainly not wrong to find it genuinely funny at times, but the simple fact that they broke a winning concept outweighs any positives. Expand
  7. AaronS
    May 2, 2007
    Painfully unfunny. NBC should just put this show out of its misery and spare us the same.
  8. RaisaJ
    Apr 12, 2007
    Dave Foley is great and it is sad to see him in a mess like this with washed up sitcom dregs like Jason Alexander, Fran Drescher and Kevin Nealon. I look forward to cancellation of this show and Dave Foley's next project. We all need a break from the overexposed and under talented Jason Alexander... can he please just go away?
  9. GerrickC
    Apr 17, 2007
    This show has its funny moments, and even provides some real originality, but it cannot compete with "Whose Line is it Anyway?"
  10. ChrisM
    Apr 18, 2007
    Funny show, but not as good as the Australian original. I feel NBC should of done better.
  11. Cindy
    Apr 18, 2007
    Dave Foley was pretty useless. I don't need someone to comment or interpret the jokes to me. I get it. We all get it. And we don't think it's all that funny.
  12. BlakeM
    Apr 11, 2007
    Just not very funny unfortunately...
  13. EthanL
    Apr 12, 2007
    Stupid. Looks like a show that belongs on PBS. So boring. I changed channels and started watching Dancing With The Stars. (According to Nielsen Media Research, so did the rest of America.)
    Apr 13, 2007
    I liked it!
  15. Rich
    Apr 14, 2007
    This show is crap. The actors, who suck, aren't funny and they're clearly caught off guard by not knowing what the situation, which is the purpose of the show, so their material stinks. I wonder why the person who gave it a 10 didn't leave their name...
  16. HDP
    Apr 15, 2007
    Seems "OK" it wont last though if they insist on having 2 men and 2 women "comics" out there also they might want to mix up the rest of the cast, the girls they have are hot, so youre always going to end up with similar results...
  17. StevenR
    Apr 15, 2007
    Absolutely shocked by the general dislike of this show. I lloved it. Maybe I'm easily impressed.
  18. Brendan
    Apr 16, 2007
    This show has great potential but there's only one problem the guests they have are simply not funny. Though I will give these B-list stars some credit. Most of them are funny when they have a script (examples being Jason Alexander and Jennifer Coolidge) but the thing is not having a script is the whole point of the show. These people can't make it up as they go along they This show has great potential but there's only one problem the guests they have are simply not funny. Though I will give these B-list stars some credit. Most of them are funny when they have a script (examples being Jason Alexander and Jennifer Coolidge) but the thing is not having a script is the whole point of the show. These people can't make it up as they go along they don't have that kind of talent (if they have any). Finally I don't understand what the voice of Flick from A Bug's Life has anything to do with comedy. I think if the show can get some good guests it could have a shot of being the next Whose Line is it Anyway but it has a long way to go. Expand
  19. JoshL
    Apr 18, 2007
    The best part was the blond in the bikini holding the chain saw on opening night. Now thats eye candy!
  20. LYNNP
    Apr 19, 2007
    last nights show cracked me up. i could not stop laughing. every one was great and i think it was very hard to pick one winner last night. i will not make any plans on Wed. nights at 8m exept to be watching the show. thanks for the fun lynn pakus
  21. KevinN
    Apr 19, 2007
    I saw episodes 2 and 3 and really enjoyed them. Especially funny were Chelsea Handler and Harland Williams. Since there's nothing much better broadcast in this time slot, this show wins my attention.

A very hit-or-miss improvisational exercise, with miles of miss for every inch of hit.
    NBC's new "Thank God You're Here" doesn't start out as strong as I'd hoped. It has potential, though.
    There are a few funny moments, I guess, but the show is certainly nothing to plan your evening around.