• Network: FOX
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.3

1. nbc
    Aug 17, 2010
    Simply hilarious. This show will keep you laughing all day long. That 70's Show has a goofy feel to it that will surely have you coming back for more.
  2. Jan 12, 2011
    Totally funny show in the early seasons. Love the Wisconsin setting, since I have family there. I will definitly be looking forward to adding this show to my DVR list. Overall, a great show about the 70's, that I would definitly reccomend to anyone looking for a good show.
  3. Jul 2, 2011
    A silly but entertaining show that brings new ideas to the table. It gives us some fantastic characters (you know that I'm talking about Red) and unfortunately some bland characters (that has to be Jackie). The jokes are above average and don't simply poke fun at the time period, a trap the show could have easily fallen into.
  4. Sep 10, 2011
    My favorite TV show of all time, funny clever and entertaining. The characters and acters are great and all 8 seasons are entertaining. You showld definatley watch it
  5. May 17, 2012
    One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is great, it's funny and interesting to watch and see how the teen lives of Eric, Donna, Hyde, Kelso, Jackie and Fez evolve. The actors are great and the show has 9 seasons! If you're looking for a fun TV show to watch on a lazy day, this is the one.
  6. Mar 3, 2013
  7. Mar 21, 2013
    This is one of the funniest shows Ive ever seen currently recording ever episode on every channel it comes on yes its that funny. I however find on fault with the show Ashton Kutcher, for the love of God he cannot act on bit, they right funny lines but all he does is yell and overact, couldve switched him with anyone else in the world but eh. Plus I (a guy), my friends Scott, Annette (Girlfriend), Savannah, Jacenique, Dax. Xander, Skye, everyone I talked to and asked said Ashton Kutcher don't even look good (Girls and Boys said this straight, gay, bi) None of us think they he looks any where near good. For good sakes Nick Jonas looks way better then him. I however Love Mila Kunis character almost every line they write for her is literally funny. Donna is really good and calm. Red is to funny with the Foot in the Ass jokes. Kitty my God always love every mom in these sitcoms. Fez a little too much where its not always funny but still good. Eric he straight I like him. The show good watch it definintly. Expand
  8. Mar 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. Although the last season was a failure after they wrote off Eric, this sitcom was fabulous, having unique and very nice characters such as the Foreman family and Micheal Kelso. Collapse
  9. Apr 13, 2013
    The comedy of this show is perfect on timing and execution. The cast is wonderful and one of the most memorable of any sitcom. The show had a great run and will always have it's place in sitcom history.
  10. Oct 18, 2013
    I swear the critics here get worse by the second. 64!?!? you Metacritic critic people, this show is seriously one of the best pieces of art brought to TV. Hilariously epic, love love love it!
  11. May 15, 2014
    this show is not funny or 70's material all it does is talk about dumb comedy and has is dumb 70's hair styles . Grade F.................................................................................
  12. Jul 10, 2014
    this is my favorite show of all time thats all i need to say but if you havent watched the show what are you doing watch it right now go now hurry up fast.

1. Reviewed by: James Collins
    Jul 2, 2013
    Satirizing smiley faces and leisure suits is hardly fresh, although there's a sweetness and likability to the cast.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Lipton
    Jun 27, 2013
    The '70s Show has a jarringly '90s slacker sensibility. Still there are some very funny moments.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 12, 2013
    That '70s Show is best when the volatility that truly characterized this period — the sense that the times they were a-changin', to a funky beat — seeps into its golden aura of fun.