The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 20, 2010
Season #: 1, 2
8.0

1. Mar 25, 2016
    This is the perfect ending for this series with all super heroes united for face great and powerful enemies, but I want a third season, maybe with Civil War events.
  2. Jun 26, 2013
    I like the ideas in this season, they all started off well, but always seemed to end abruptly. It's too bad there's no 3rd season, or I'd be watching it. I watched it on Netflix, so I was able to see the series in the correct order. I just had to wait a long time. Overall, 8.4/10, I hope the other series for the Avengers is this good, or better.
  3. Dec 6, 2012
    Outside of Batman TAS, this is my favorite animated series involving comic book heroes. Great storylines, guest-appearances, and villains. Why would they cancel such a great show? TV execs are idiots.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    A highlight of my childhood is the comic book, The Avengers. It was my first series I began collecting. To see it coming to life in the form of movies, I've been unfortunately stuck with the only animated version from a decade or so ago that was the most embarrassing comic book cartoon ever made. It didn't match the comic and was so ridiculously void of any quality dialogue that one hasA highlight of my childhood is the comic book, The Avengers. It was my first series I began collecting. To see it coming to life in the form of movies, I've been unfortunately stuck with the only animated version from a decade or so ago that was the most embarrassing comic book cartoon ever made. It didn't match the comic and was so ridiculously void of any quality dialogue that one has to wonder who at Marvel approved the scripts and voice casting. Luckily it was quickly canceled and most people have never heard of it. Fast forward to 2010. In preparation for the upcoming Avengers movie, Marvel has gone back to the drawing board and developed a cartoon worthy of the name! Yes, it still has some corniness and Marvel has still not created a cartoon worthy of matching the superb DC animated toons of the past 2 decades. However, it is definitely one of the best Marvel toons and a fantastic pre-cursor to the films. The cast is right, the stories match the comic and they also appear to line up with the films created thus far. If you are a fan of the comic and enjoy seeing them come to life, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is worth the 30 minutes a week. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.