The Beautiful Life : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 16, 2009
5.1

1. Shays
    Oct 2, 2009
    Well here are some sad news... This show got canceled after ONLY 2 EPISODES... the good news... One Three Hill is next .
  2. MasJ.
    Sep 17, 2009
    This show is fun and looks to be one of the more promising shows in the fall TV line up. In the premiere episode I liked the story, the writing and the characters. I hope this show does well in the ratings so it stays on the air for at least two seasons.
  3. JorgeH.
    Sep 17, 2009
    The general theme of the show is along the lines of Gossip Girl, but with models. As Gossip Girl is a well scripted drama with enough twists and beautiful people, The Beautiful Life: TBL is a winner in my book.
  4. CandiceT.
    Sep 22, 2009
    A lot people are saying that the show was terrible, but i completely disagree. I liked it. It's a unique show that has different...purpose. The only other that has a similar look is America's Next Top Model. I mean...yeah the modeling industry may look good on the outside, but what about the inside.
  5. stuartj
    Sep 22, 2009
    This show rocks. hot models. what more do you need.
  6. LizD
    Sep 24, 2009
    I felt that it was very entertaining and has an intresting and new story line.
  7. Zeena
    Sep 27, 2009
    It's 2009: top-models have their babies and it's fine with everyone, so the script does suck. I am kinda sorry for Mischa: she's doing really good job. No, honest...
  8. ReneeS.
    Dec 22, 2009
    Come on People... Critics are so old seriously. Should CW care what the critics say who look for absolute perfection or the rest of the world who actually enjoy it.
  9. JoshuaH
    Sep 16, 2009
    Okay, let's face it..it's not Six Feet Under..but hey...it's entertaining..I get tired of always having to feel intelligent. I work a lot..can't I just come home and watch some mindless television? The show isn't going for an Emmy but ratings. I watched...and I will watch again...more entertaining than other crap on television.
  10. Kristen
    Sep 18, 2009
    I have to agree with the reviews. Especially being a native NY'er. It's definitely no GIA, not even close. I switched to the news for something more interesting. If you can imagine that.
  11. Cath
    Sep 24, 2009
    i like the show, it's entertaining and its different to all the crime solving shows that seems to be the only thing on. i hope it doesn't get cancelled, i'll keep watching as long as its on
  12. Daniel
    Dec 22, 2009
    This show is very well put together. It obviously failed due to poor advertisement and not because there was anything wrong with it.

Most of the characters are about as distinctive as mannequins. You won't mind, though, because they're awfully nice to look at. But the disgraced supermodel is played by Mischa Barton, and this is where the show may achieve inadvertent poignancy.
  2. For all its well-designed moves, TBL is made of some pretty chintzy material.
  3. The Beautiful Life is designed to fit alongside CW anchors like "90210," except that even by those standards, it's pretty predictable and stilted.