The Bedford Diaries : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.3

1. deannab
    Oct 10, 2006
    I thought this show was incrediable finally some really well written real life situations that are entertaining and thought provoking. I hope they have another season. GREAT STUFF!!!!
  2. hasanr
    May 15, 2006
    this is the best show ever, it talks about real problems, I wish they give it another season
  3. VIVIANC
    May 13, 2006
    I think it is a good show. It is about real life situtations.
  4. JEGutierrez
    May 7, 2006
    Excellent show!!! It deserves to live!!!
  5. EmilyB
    May 7, 2006
    I like this show. While it isn't as great as some others on TV, it is still great to watch.
  6. hanka
    May 1, 2006
    I haven't seen the first episode yet, and maybe that's what the bad review are based on, but from what I've seen, this show is very interesting. I actually find myself caring about the characters and enjoying their unique and distinct personalities. And it makes you think about some important questions. Hopefully, other people will start to see that too and it will get the I haven't seen the first episode yet, and maybe that's what the bad review are based on, but from what I've seen, this show is very interesting. I actually find myself caring about the characters and enjoying their unique and distinct personalities. And it makes you think about some important questions. Hopefully, other people will start to see that too and it will get the credit (and further seasons) it deserves. Expand
  7. sarab
    Apr 12, 2006
    I love the Bedford Diaries It has everything sex sex and more sex
  8. yanik
    Apr 9, 2006
    interesting.. i like it..very diffrent.. a new take on sex.
  9. scutf
    Apr 8, 2006
    I certainly did not think it was as terrible as the reviewers suggest. By the second episodie, I actually got a little interested in the characters and the episode. There are some shows that I have watched 5 or 6 times, and realize that I could care less what happens to any of the characters.
  10. arlenew
    Apr 6, 2006
    It's not bad. The acting is ok and the storyline is refreshing to some of the teenybopper crap I see on tv. And there is also a black character who is not a stereotypical one.

The setup produces neither juicy soap opera nor original, searing drama. The Bedford Diaries is a limp noodle.
  2. An ostensibly ridiculous but subtly intelligent soap.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    So much of tonight's series pilot feels so glib and rings so false, it's hard to believe this soapy saga comes from the quality-not-quantity production team of Tom Fontana and Julie Martin.