• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9
8.1

1. May 21, 2013
    SHELDON cooper draws all the attention in this season like Barney did in the t.v show How i met your mother but as we know Jim Parsons is a much better actor than NPH, he won all the awards in the lead role in comedy and The big bang theory was selected the best comedy series by viewers.
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    People who think this is funny: okay you just have a dull sense of humor and no concept of subtly. People who think this is intelligent: most likely less than 17 years old. If you're older than that and think the reason people don't like this show is because it's too intelligent, then you most likely have a mental disorder.
  3. Jul 10, 2012
    Honestly, people, THIS is the highest rated comedy on TV?? The jokes are flat and the added laugh track just enunciates that. The 'references' are so terrible and incorrect that it could be satire. Factually, this show is Fox News.
  4. Sep 2, 2010
    One of the funniest shows on CBS with very funny humor and on screen romance. Season 2 picks up on the end of season one with better and funnier jokes. You will never get bored of it.
  5. Oct 3, 2012
    Still awesome just like season 1. It's hilarious, maybe even funnier than the first season as I believe I laughed out loud more, and the characters are just as great. The only complaint I have is that it's a little to much like season 1, they don't expand on the characters personalities or make any changes. It feels like their to afraid to experiment with their show as to make sure they don't lose any fans, and there's nothing really wrong with that, I still had a blast and fans of the first season will still enjoy, it's just a little disappointing. Still if you enjoyed season 1 you'll enjoy this one. Collapse
  6. Nov 12, 2011
    really great as ever sheldon and his friends is more cool and funny than ever i really like it. Leonard Penny Raj ,Howard,sheldon,amy,bernaddet,miss cooper
  7. Feb 3, 2012
    Not good at reviewing every season separately so this is for every of them and also i'll just rate every season. So i am so thankful to my friends, after there unbelievable habit of quoting Dr. Sheldon Cooper in everything, i decided to give it a try. Right now i am watching Season 3 and i am a big fan of this show. It is geeky, nerdy and has characters that loves comic books and science to the very core and are so socially awkward. These things rises some hilarious daily situations between them and the outside world which makes it such a fun watch. The jokes are good but the biggest invention is the character of Sheldon, no one ever like him. Plus Jim Parsons is a great actor he nails it. Expand
  8. Jul 22, 2012
    Its even better then Season 1 :D. The Big Bang Theory: Season 2 8.4/10
  9. ETV
    Apr 26, 2012
    Sheldon just gets better!!! They all do including Leslie Winkle who should be in it more. But hey the season is so much better than the first, not to say the first was no good. Must Watch!
  10. May 8, 2012
    Now we have gotten deeper into the sitcoms characters they have introduces a few guest stars which they have done brilliantly and effectively. Sheldon makes the programme, Jim Parsons is an amazing actor.
  11. Aug 3, 2013
    A melhor temporada de todas, engraçada e muito divertida. Big Bang Theory alavanco a partir dessa temporada e hoje uma das melhores séries de comédia da atualidade.
  12. Aug 5, 2013
    Esta temporada estuvo buena, me gusto mucho, me gustaron los dialogos y los episodios, lo que mas me parecio interesante en esta temporada fue el personaje Sheldon, me hizo reir mucho mas que en la primera temporada.
  13. Jun 22, 2013
    Perfect chemistry between the main characters, with Sheldon's quirkiness, Leonard's urge for love, Howard's flirtatiousness, Raj's awkwardness, and Penny's extroversion. Perfect for all audiences, this show will undoubtedly break you into fits of laughter.
  14. Aug 14, 2013
    While its arguable that "The Big Bang Theory: Season 2" feels similar to the first, its hard to deny that the series works with its hilarious and original characters, with its premise that brings laughter to both the remarkable and unremarkable alike.
  15. Oct 26, 2013
    The characters have more depth and understanding in the subsequent season, unlike most sitcoms. I still find Jim Parsons remarkable as the unnatural Sheldon Cooper. The slow build on Penny's and Leonard's relationship fairs well as a subplot as does Raj and Howard's friendship and their interaction with everyone else. It's an improvement over the previous season.

There are no critic reviews yet.