The Big Bang Theory : Season 6

• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9

1. Sep 29, 2012
    As a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory (especially Sheldon), I have to say this wasn't their best. Throughout the episode it was very shaky and not enough of the characters's usual comedic style. The previous seasons were better, but a few laughs are guaranteed from this season.
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    Definitely one of my favorite season so far, the ensemble cast is fantastic and really funny, the episode like Star Trek Next Generation give this season so much fresh and good jokes. Sheldon, Amy, Leonard, Penny, Howard, Raj and Bernadette are the most fun group on tv right now.
  3. Feb 3, 2013
    The Big Bang Theory is still the only show on television that is actually funny, but I feel like the acting isn't as good as it used to be. I think it's safe to say Season 6 is not the best of The Big Bang Theory.
  4. Jun 22, 2013
    Even after five seasons, the show still manages to develop never-before-seen, creative, and hysterical plots between all characters. The various twists in the series certainly make me want to watch season 7 immediately!
  5. Jul 5, 2013
    Even after several seasons of hits, "The Big Bang Theory" still manages to make its sixth season a hit. With new scenarios and new jokes along the way, what can you not enjoy at it.
  6. Aug 22, 2013
    This show has become more about relationships than geeks. Perhaps Sheldon is the only remaining consistent character in the show. It's still a great season and has many hilarious episodes. It's just that overall, the focus of the show has changed, and not in a way i appreciate.
  7. Sep 16, 2013
    Cómo la web me pide un mínimo de 150 caracteres, y necesito hacer el review para poder tenerla archivada en mi perfil, pues suelto este rollo y mi votación es de 8. Un saludo.

There are no critic reviews yet.