• Network: TBS
Season #: 1, 2, 3
3.3

1. LaLaR.
    Jun 30, 2008
    This is a GENERIC still standing. Not funny at all, really dumb jokes....who wrote this a 10 yr old. really dumb show, show more family guy instead.
  2. DQS
    Jul 20, 2007
    The fact that this is on TBS tells it all. Worst sitcom I've seen in years.
  3. EricC
    Jul 30, 2007
    His standup, while nothing special, is worth checking out. This show, on the other hand, is worth avoiding with every ounce of your being. I don't care who stars in it, shows like this should never be made.
  4. Laura
    Aug 7, 2007
    HORRIBLE...
  5. BobS.
    Jul 19, 2009
    Very unfunny.
  6. RednekkD
    Jul 20, 2007
    PLEASE stop these guys. Their jokes were only mildly funny the first time. Now at their 1000th repeat they are a new form of terrorism.
    Jul 26, 2007
    Makes C-grade generic sitcoms like 'According to Jim' look like 'The Cosby Show'. It's not a trainwreck, it's just bland, unoriginal, dated and worst of all unfunny.
  8. Hooah
    Jul 28, 2007
    what is this crap why would ANYONE put this on?
  9. JaredC
    Jul 18, 2007
    There was only one part in this whole entire TV Show that I actually giggled in.
  10. JeffE.
    Jul 23, 2007
    I can't believe TBS would put this on the air. It's horrible.
  11. kevink
    Jul 27, 2007
    fuck a horse? go buy the blue collar dvds yourself and save us the horror
  12. WadeT.
    Aug 10, 2007
    The Bill Engvall Show is a depressing display of gutless television. Clearly trying to be a generic family sitcom so as to not offend, the show ends up providing nothing of merit. There are moments from the pilot and other episodes I've seen where good actors are asked to do ridiculously embarrassingly lame scenes that lead to every predictable endings. Really, do the producers of The Bill Engvall Show is a depressing display of gutless television. Clearly trying to be a generic family sitcom so as to not offend, the show ends up providing nothing of merit. There are moments from the pilot and other episodes I've seen where good actors are asked to do ridiculously embarrassingly lame scenes that lead to every predictable endings. Really, do the producers of this show honestly think they'll attract an audience? Expand
  13. CaladoniaK.
    Aug 2, 2007
    Just awful.
  14. MichaelP.
    Aug 9, 2007
    This show took no skills to write. Jokes are not funny, plot is weak, humor is extremely forced, and overall it's boring as all hell. If Bill Engvall gets a show, then surely I deserve one.
  15. GregA
    Jun 12, 2008
    I don't understand...Bill is funny on tour. How could this be soooo bad.
  16. ToddM.
    Jul 29, 2008
    This is one of a few sitcoms I have seen that have managed to make me angry that anyone would think I would find the show the least bit funny or enjoyable in any way. Are these people even trying?
  17. ChrisC.
    Jul 17, 2007
    This show is terrible.
  18. FredR
    Jul 31, 2007
    Mildly funny...writing needs to improve. Most of the first episode was predictable and the only laughing we heard came from the laugh track.
  19. BrianM
    Aug 28, 2007
    Bill's acting seemnged forced and his costar the wife seems not really interested in acting at all. It seems like a comedian trying to cash in on the fame he archived riding on Foxworthys fame. From a clip show to this disaster.

1. The show isn't particularly funny.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    This feels like the kind of show ABC used to churn out in its sleep.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    This is decidedly slim and rarely funny fare.