The Bold and the Beautiful : Season 12

• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 23, 1987
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 30, 35, 37, 39, 52
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Nov 5, 2015
    Just when you think this show is over the whole Maya, Rick and Nicole saga, we've got 2 days in a row of nothing but this story line. Hello...there are several other characters on this show. It was bad enough with weeks of nothing but the transgender thing, now here we go again. I fast forwarded through 2 days of recordings. They should do a whole spinoff with Maya and Rick, thenJust when you think this show is over the whole Maya, Rick and Nicole saga, we've got 2 days in a row of nothing but this story line. Hello...there are several other characters on this show. It was bad enough with weeks of nothing but the transgender thing, now here we go again. I fast forwarded through 2 days of recordings. They should do a whole spinoff with Maya and Rick, then they can get back to the dozens of other characters and story lines that have been taking the back seat.

This show is ONLY 30 minutes, with a minimum of 7-10 minutes of commercials, then at least 1/2 of every show is Rick and Maya and Nicole, now their family too. Not to mention the few days this week that consisted of 30 minutes of Maya and Rick's baby saga.

I am all for using the show to gain awareness of important issues, but don't let it take over entire episodes for days and days....

I am losing interest in this show every day, move it along already and let's see more of the rest of the cast, if they still exist......just saying.....

There are no critic reviews yet.