• Network: CBS , CTV
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 10, 2010
  • Season #: 1
7.1

1. Jul 15, 2013
    One episode is enough. This show is terrible, The acting by the lead actress is robotic and wooden. The show seems like it could be OK but it isn't going anywhere. The chemistry is not there either and the direction is all over the place.
  2. Aug 19, 2010
    This show is horrible. The writing is poor, the acting is sub par and the action scenes are a joke. I had high hopes for this show as it was reviewed fairly well but I disagree. I love cop shows and comparing this show to The Wire is like comparing a Ford Pinto to a BMW 5 Series.
  3. Aug 17, 2010
    Loving cop shows and watching virtually all that have ever been made, released as a pilot, movie, books you name it I have followed and been a major critique as they so often fall well short of the mark.

Yet the bridge does so much more right, and entertains you on so many different levels, this gem should not be missed by anyone that holds any interest is a show that is willing to go balls to the wall and give you something more than a by the numbers cop show.

1. People who like their stories wrapped up neatly in 44 minutes or so (yes, I'm looking at you, CBS viewers) may find this one a Bridge too far, but for anyone who likes their cops complicated and their plots twisted, there are worse ways to spend a Saturday night.
  2. By no means a great show, The Bridge is at least a little bit different from most police procedurals.
    It looks like one of the better original offerings on any of the broadcast networks this summer.