• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 14, 2013
Season #: 1, 2
7.6

1. Apr 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. At first I was sceptic of the show but I decided to give it a try because of the cast. The depth and emotions that evolved over the season have surprised me and left me wanting more every week. Since I love fashion and a good plot, I was pleased with the characters' involvement in the world of Interview.
    Carrie is an amazing character, full of questions about the world and her gullible nature leads to her being hurt, which is amazingly portrayed by the stunning AnnaSophia Robb. Her relationship with other characters shows her kindness and her empathy for the ones around.
    Since the show is meant for younger audience, it pleased me greatly, that the producers decided to approach problems of gay men and women through the character of Walt, portrayed by the talented Brendan Dooling. People's reactions to his confusion lead to a deeper level of storytelling in the series, which gives it an edge that could lead into Season 2.
    Fingers crossed for another amazing season.
  2. Nov 3, 2013
    Authenticity is one of the primary draws of this show no cell phones, mobile devices, etc. The writers need to stay more consistent with respect to the language. They were not saying, "I know, right??" back then wish they didn't say it these days.... Need to keep clear of the anachronistic stuff. It is fun getting a glimpse into the Carrie/Samantha relationship the actress playingAuthenticity is one of the primary draws of this show no cell phones, mobile devices, etc. The writers need to stay more consistent with respect to the language. They were not saying, "I know, right??" back then wish they didn't say it these days.... Need to keep clear of the anachronistic stuff. It is fun getting a glimpse into the Carrie/Samantha relationship the actress playing Sam is fun. The 900-number phone sex angle for her is perfect. If there were one storyline I'd axe is the father's sex life. It's a little clunky. Expand
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    This show clearly deserves Season 2, It has everything that people should like, keeps you interested and is way better and more professional than STAC. It's a teen drama for teens, but with a lot of romance and it is a perfect match of having fun while watching it, and crying and melting when there is Carry & Sebastian scene. Carry is sweet, adorable, nice person, perfectionist and is aThis show clearly deserves Season 2, It has everything that people should like, keeps you interested and is way better and more professional than STAC. It's a teen drama for teens, but with a lot of romance and it is a perfect match of having fun while watching it, and crying and melting when there is Carry & Sebastian scene. Carry is sweet, adorable, nice person, perfectionist and is a great character for main roll and it would be great that Sebastian, perfect guy for her stay and that they start even bigger romance in Season 2. Honest hopes for more of Carry in the future! Expand
  4. Oct 28, 2013
    Season 2 opened with a great episode. I have mixed feelings about the young Samantha, she's imitating Kim Catarell's performance way too much unlike Anna Sophia Robb that has her own take on Carrie.

There are no critic reviews yet.