• Network: CBS

Oct 10, 2006
    borrring... {snore}
  2. TheClassStinks
    Oct 27, 2006
    I hope it gets cancelled...
  3. MaryA
    Sep 16, 2006
    Not funny, not well-written, terrible.
  4. Pete
    Oct 18, 2006
    I agree with J and M K...This show is lame. I have no idea why it has a positive rating since there is nothing enjoyable about the show. It's just a continuation of the same boring story every week... The characters are stupid and insulting.
  5. joeym
    Sep 19, 2006
    Awful. Over-the-top and forced acting for the most part. Bits are so two dimensional and not thought out at all. Premise could've been something, but writing and performances will not.
  6. J
    Oct 17, 2006
    The biggest problem with this show is that none of the "characters" are funny. I really want to like it...I gave it three weeks. I didn't laugh once. Watch The Office or Scrubs if you want to see a good sitcom.
    Sep 18, 2006
    neurotic wannabee cool writers pop out the usual mindless nothingness
  8. DanaB
    Sep 26, 2006
    Not funny. I expect ALL of the characters on the show to crack me up. I know it can be done. I've seen it on Will and Grace, Cheers, Seinfeld, Mash, Friends, etc. It's not a hit if everyone is not equally funny. Try to remember this writers.
  9. WGreene
    Sep 26, 2006
    Not a good show. I was very disappointed. I missed the first episodel, but it looks like I didn't miss much. Actually, the show made me long for King of Queens.
  10. AustinR
    Sep 28, 2006
    Horribly forced comedy with canneed laughter. Do something new, this show is bad.
  11. RaisaJ
    Jan 31, 2007
    Such weak writing! The actors seem to know how to pause to leave a space to be filled in by the overdone laugh track.
  12. MollayS
    Feb 26, 2007
    The jokes are dull and the acting is horrendous. The overused laughtrack became annoying especially as it's used after lines that aren't remotely funny.
  13. SteveB
    Mar 25, 2007
    I could only stand about 5 minutes of the show. CBS should follow NBC's lead and attempt to air comedy that doesn't need to announce itself with canned laughing. Five minutes, and there were already too many witless comebacks to count on two hands.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    In the mostly undistinguished roll call of new comedies, it goes to the head of the class.
  2. Hang out for a while... and you may quickly realize why you didn't stay in touch with most of your fellow third-graders. People like these suck the life out of you.
  3. In addition to some screwball comedy, it also has a lot of heart.