• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 13, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
7.5

1. Aug 23, 2011
    I am new to The Closer, but I've watched every episode this season, and am in the process of catching up with the whole series now because I find it so great. It's good police drama and it's quite funny. It's too bad this is the last season.
  2. Jul 29, 2011
    I just watched my first episode ever of "The Closer." Entitled "To Serve with Love," it was one of the funniest things I have seen on TV in a while. I had not tuned into "The Closer" earlier, because I thought that it was just another procedural cop drama. I was wrong, there's a lot more to it than that. Many of the cast members are recognizable from other successful series and movies, and so far I haven't found a single thing to dislike. Since this is the last year of the show, it looks like I'm going to have to start investing in some DVD's to catch up on the series. Live and learn. Expand
  3. Jul 12, 2011
    The Closer finds the right balance between the 7 bodies on the floor and the neurotic cat owner with a very understanding husband, it will be truly missed. I just hope Kyra won´t pull a Tribbiani because sometimes brilliance comes at a cost.
  4. Jun 24, 2014
    The only season I have watched this show and it is pretty good. Kyra does a good job acting and some of the cases are very interesting. Nothing really special though

1. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Jul 11, 2011
    The Closer may be the most comfortable old shoe on all of television; slip it on and be assured of no blisters. In fact, the cast (and not just Sedgwick) is so competent, the characters' tics so familiar; and the format and formula so firmly etched in "ceeement" (as Brenda might say) that it all feels almost too comfy.
  2. Reviewed by: Nathan Pensky
    Jul 11, 2011
    What follows shows how Johnson exploits and also struggles in this "element," but the problem, as usual in The Closer, is that the cops' experience here is more familiar than believable.
  3. Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    Jul 11, 2011
    It's not top-notch Closer; everyone and everything feels a smidge tired. Yet however grating the premiere may be, the series remains undeniably winning--just like Brenda herself.