The Company

Aug 20, 2007
    love this show
  2. michaelf.
    Aug 12, 2007
    stupid melodrama in a genre which has previously given irony, insight and sublty, all of which are absent. Perposterous dialogue, rediculous situations, terrible performances, cheap music.
  3. go
    Aug 12, 2007
    a real snoozer.
  4. AnibalL.
    Aug 13, 2007
    I believe that the second eppisode was the very best, spacialy those two actor, Ramon Franco and JB Blancn that's what I call "good acting". Mr Molina was also great.
  5. EricS
    Aug 13, 2007
    Very entertaining, very thrilling.
  6. PamP.
    Aug 19, 2007
    Interesting dramatic depiction of what happened in the old days, but could hardly hear the dialogue because of the overly loud music!
  7. JasonB.
    Aug 7, 2007
    Horrible is the only word to describe this show. I normally don't do reviews, actually this is the only review I have ever written, but this show is so bad I just had to see what other were saying about it. And it is bad, bad, bad. I made it thourgh 75 minutes of this program, waiting for something to happen, but nothing ever did. No wonder there were no commercials- I'm sure Horrible is the only word to describe this show. I normally don't do reviews, actually this is the only review I have ever written, but this show is so bad I just had to see what other were saying about it. And it is bad, bad, bad. I made it thourgh 75 minutes of this program, waiting for something to happen, but nothing ever did. No wonder there were no commercials- I'm sure that the producers thought that if there were commercials the audience would just turn the channel. The storyline was so bland I didn't care about any of the characters. They introduced so many characters at one time, you are left with an empty feeling about all of them. Bottom line is...don't waste your time. I gave it a 1 because at least they tried. Expand
  8. NolB.
    Aug 15, 2007
    slow beginning, but second episode draws the viewer into the cold war

1. Bleak but intriguing, Company is a brilliant reflection of the mind-set that dominated world politics for a half century. Solid performances are the rule, with special applause for Molina and Keaton. Director Mikael Salomon effectively uses darkness and shadows to illustrate the clandestine environment as well as metaphors for this grim historical era.
    It’s at its best when it sweats the small stuff of things like "barium meals" (purposefully fake directives designed to smoke out double agents) and the moves and countermoves of smart men trying to outwit each other.
    Watch for the smart dialogue and the sweep of historical events. But mostly watch for Keaton in a career-best performance. You won't forget it.