• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 26, 2013
6.6

1. Sep 30, 2013
    I have really high hopes for this show. The first episode was really funny and witty.
    My only problem was Sarah Michelle Gellar, I didn't find her funny by any means. I this show goes down it will probably be because of her.
  2. Sep 27, 2013
    Two words to describe this whole episode...PRODUCT PLACEMENT. This show was about McDonalds trying to rebrand itself in light of all the negative publicity and Kelly Clarkston trying to get her name out there some more. Robin Williams was typical Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar was not good at all. The writing was horrible and the acting bad. The show was 20 minutes and ITwo words to describe this whole episode...PRODUCT PLACEMENT. This show was about McDonalds trying to rebrand itself in light of all the negative publicity and Kelly Clarkston trying to get her name out there some more. Robin Williams was typical Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar was not good at all. The writing was horrible and the acting bad. The show was 20 minutes and I couldn't wait for it to get over. The whole storyline has been done a thousand times by a thousand different shows. Expand
  3. Jun 4, 2014
    From episode 4 is going downhill. After the good start of the series builds on a result from 4. The episode actions degenerated into boring 08/15 mass-produced goods.
    Gellar and Williams maintain the quality of the series, although long-distance high but one episode after 10 had only half the audience says a lot.
    It lacks the continuity in the quality of the episode acts.
  4. Oct 25, 2013
    Barely watchable with delight. Dislike the characters and little stories around them. Show HAS it's funny scenes, though making you smirk lightly more then laugh heartily
  5. Nov 7, 2013
    Robin Williams is great as usual, but I don't feel that Geller was cast appropriately. I think she's a great drama actress but don't feel it works in this role. Overall though, the writing is just not as creative as I think it could be. Storylines just seem too cliche.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 25, 2013
    Williams's humming energy is charming (and more softly winsome than it used to be.) The challenge is to surround him with actors with enough skill to play off or with him. Gellar, as his daughter, doesn't quite pull it off. Hamish Linklater, as an art director, does. [4 Nov 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: Henry Goldblatt
    Oct 11, 2013
    Ultimately your enjoyment still depends on whether or not Robin Williams' patter--which needs to be dialed back about 20 percent--makes you crazy.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Sep 26, 2013
    The whole thing is so poorly conceived and executed.... It’s a misfire for an undeniable TV talent.