• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 22, 2006
8.4

1. cheyennew
    Oct 2, 2006
    I loved this show and i don't understand why it was cancelled so quickly. they didn't even give it a chance!
  2. BrittaP
    Mar 23, 2006
    The Eividence is not a gimmickly proceedural crime drama. Though based in and around a crime occurance, The Evidence is a character story about the people who commit their lives to serving their community, and the humanity involved- not the procedure of the system. Intelligent and powerful. Do not expect this program to be part of the "Police/Crime" genre.
  3. DeeG
    Apr 6, 2006
    Though critics may describe this show as just another cop show, too familiar , nothing we haven't seen on other shows, I say the showhas more to offer , we see two great looking guys not only as partners but best friends as well. We haven't seen that in some time. Plus, the lives of these two characters are interesting, here's one with a brother who got out of prison. The Though critics may describe this show as just another cop show, too familiar , nothing we haven't seen on other shows, I say the showhas more to offer , we see two great looking guys not only as partners but best friends as well. We haven't seen that in some time. Plus, the lives of these two characters are interesting, here's one with a brother who got out of prison. The other who 's beautiful wife was murdered and no idea who done the dirty work. It will be intersting to see what happens in the future with Det .Cole and the mystery surrounding the murder of his wife, plus all the drama that will be involved for Rob Este is great with scenes like this. Expand
  4. britneyt
    Sep 4, 2006
    i love it!!
  5. RitaL
    Mar 23, 2006
    I liked the show I thought it was very inovative. New and different. It is good to see Rob Estes back on tv again. He needed a steady gig hopefully the show will be as sucessful as silk was for him.
  6. ellenl
    Apr 26, 2006
    The show evidence with rob estes was a great show. I Ioved the show and hope it is put back on soon. It's better than some of those other dumb show. Rob Estes is in a role that show his great talents as an actor. I have follow his shows since his was in Silk Stalkings.
  7. AndreaS
    May 29, 2006
    I LOVED this show!! I see from the few of us who have voted, it was enjoyed by viewers despite what the critics have said about it. I don't understand why it was cancelled. I would love to see it reinstated. Anyone petitioning to bring it back??
  8. LisaH
    May 6, 2006
    "Evidence," given the chance, will only get better and better, like Law & Order did. This is not like CSI where the Medical Techs chase and arrest the criminals. This is sooo much better. Evidence has excellent lead characters with chemistry that works. I really enjoy this show. Unfortunately, People who like to whine and complain are the ones who normally go online to post.
  9. TrevorM
    May 6, 2006
    Critics say, nothing they haven't seen before. First, just what do you expect? Aliens undercover? Second, this show has different characters (and excellent ones at that) with separate lives from the weekly stories. I like a show that has an ending each episode. Third, the characters are interesting and so are the stories.
  10. LHansen
    Jul 22, 2006
    I would watch Rob Estes on any show he was on, luckily this one was actually a great show!
  11. NicoleK
    Apr 3, 2007
    Would love to see "The Evidence" back on the airs. These critics need to let the viewers determine what we want like, and furthermore Rob Estes has a presence on screen and needs to have more of an opportunity to showcase his talents.
  12. BrianM
    Mar 26, 2006
    I thought the show had flashes of a Dragnet pace and theme that set it apart from the tired and overutilized CSI or Law & Order approaches!
  13. AnneLeithM
    Mar 26, 2006
    Good new show with a different approach to an overcrowded theme of police procedure!
  14. MauraM
    Apr 19, 2006
    The Evidence is fantastic and intense. Rob Estes is finally featured in a perfect role for his super star talent and charisma. He and Orlando Jones are awesome together. The back stories are scintillating. Martin landau is wonderful, as always. I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. M
    Apr 22, 2006
    I love this show! I'm sooo glad to see Rob Estes back in a cop role after being big a fan of Silk Stalkings for many years. Needless to say I love the chemistry between both these detectives. I can't wait for more episodes of this show!
  16. JenG
    Jul 27, 2006
    I loved this show - glad to see Rob Estes back & like him partnered with Orlando Jones!!! Still hoping it will come back!!
  17. CarolT
    Apr 5, 2006
    Great new show.
  18. ValW
    May 3, 2006
    Love the show. The chemistry between Jones and Estes is great. Reminds me of the Miami Vice Crockett and Tubbs era. I ama mystery buff and the premise of solving the crime yourself is a great one. Hope it stays around.
  19. LaneH
    Mar 31, 2006
    If everyone says there are already enough of these shows, it's only because everyone loves to watch them! I think the guys are fun yet serious... and getting the evidence first is a nice difference.
  20. TanyaW
    Apr 6, 2006
    After having every show my husband and I enjoyed cancelled this season, it has been nice to finally find something to watch that isn't reality and we can enjoy together as a couple. We enjoy putting together the evidence and trying to beat each other, and well, I enjoy Rob Estes immensely. Always have. CSI/s never did anything for us - it was too much formula and too little is done After having every show my husband and I enjoyed cancelled this season, it has been nice to finally find something to watch that isn't reality and we can enjoy together as a couple. We enjoy putting together the evidence and trying to beat each other, and well, I enjoy Rob Estes immensely. Always have. CSI/s never did anything for us - it was too much formula and too little is done with the main characters to hold our attention. The Evidence is a perfect fit for us, especially now that ER has gone so down hill. Expand
    Mar 31, 2006
    This show is okay. It didn't bowl me over, but it's a good show. I'm not sure if I'll watch it against Law and Order, but it is definitely better than Heist or CSI NY. Maybe I'm just partial to it because I love San Francisco.
  22. APerez
    Mar 26, 2006
    I was looking forward to this show because I am a fan of Orlando Jones, but this show is so contrived and the writing and dialogue so bad, that I believe it might just be unredeemable. The actual story line seems to be twisted around the Evidence rather than the other way around. Also, I doubt that most police stations have such a plethora of hot women cops. I know this is TV, but it was I was looking forward to this show because I am a fan of Orlando Jones, but this show is so contrived and the writing and dialogue so bad, that I believe it might just be unredeemable. The actual story line seems to be twisted around the Evidence rather than the other way around. Also, I doubt that most police stations have such a plethora of hot women cops. I know this is TV, but it was almost laughable that every character except the main two detectives and the old forensic scientist was a hot young female officer. This is a really bad show, and I expect it to be cancelled if the writing does not improve. Expand
  23. EarlL
    Apr 4, 2006
    What juvenile crap.

1. Good casting and well-paced writing give hope.
  2. It's funny, I was just saying how there aren't enough procedural forensic/police dramas on TV these days. [24 Mar 2006, p.64]
  3. Showing the evidence really adds nothing as the story twists, turns and contorts itself in an attempt to keep viewers from tuning out before the hour is up.