The Exes : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Nov 30, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
5.7

1. Dec 18, 2011
    I really like it that TV Land has started making these sitcoms and I really like this new one. I think it's light and entertaining. I'm so tired ot all of the stupid reality shows.
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    Amazing show... Every single episode is really funny and amazing! Kristen Johnston (Holly Franklin) is very funn in every single episode, she is amazing!!!
  3. Aug 27, 2012
    The exes is one of the most enjoyable TV shows on. We where just flipping through channels when we stopped on TVLand. The show was actually funny and fun to watch. We now make sure we set the TV timer and watch every Wednesday. Great job TVland!
  4. Jul 18, 2012
    Unlike most of u , i had watched the every episode of first season & i found it quite entertaining despite few slips here & there. i mean if go in history of great sitcoms most of them were slow starters & i am not saying it is in the same league but definitely has the potential & a decent cast to back on. some of them are seasoned actors & are at ease with their characters. And more theUnlike most of u , i had watched the every episode of first season & i found it quite entertaining despite few slips here & there. i mean if go in history of great sitcoms most of them were slow starters & i am not saying it is in the same league but definitely has the potential & a decent cast to back on. some of them are seasoned actors & are at ease with their characters. And more the my words the series second season itself is a approval of audience. Expand

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 8, 2011
    The Exes is New Girl fallen off the back of a truck. [19 Dec 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Nov 30, 2011
    It's mediocre, but it's at least pleasantly mediocre.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Nov 30, 2011
    The Exes is the kind of show you can dump without a second thought.