• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.8

1. Jun 18, 2013
    This show is a huge disappointment. Don't watch. So many people were expecting better. The characters seem to struggle to connect with one another. It just doesn't seem real at all. Thumbs down.
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    We won't be watching this show. This show was poorly done. Abc family is really struggling to keep viewers. This show will just push away in viewers that it had left. Better invest in getting better shows to attract viewers.
  3. Jun 24, 2013
    As a hispanic, I am furious with this show. Our community does not appreciate this show at all. We want this show to be cancelled out of respect for the hispanics that disagree with this lifestyle.
  4. Jun 24, 2013
    I am a black woman and hate this show. To compare the black struggles we have had over the centuries to the gays is inappropriate. There is no comparison to what my ancestors and blacks today go thru. The black community is upset that gays are trying to use us blacks for their agenda. This show needs to be cancelled. We are upset and offended with this show. Yes, I have watched it and I am still rating it a 0! Expand
  5. Jun 24, 2013
    I was glad to see anther hispanic upset with this show. I am also upset with the hispanic emphasis too. I know my community does not appreciate this show either or Jennifer Lopez. We used to like her work, but this had tainted our opinion of her. I also want this show to be cancelled.

1. Reviewed by: Sarah Caldwell
    Jun 4, 2013
    If it sticks with the quiet, string cheese moments, it could end up being an understated--but provocative--must watch.
  2. Reviewed by: Maysa Hattab
    Jun 3, 2013
    The Fosters needs more than good intentions and tentative, sanitised handling of its subject to survive once a same-sex couple central to a US drama passes unnoticed.
  3. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Jun 3, 2013
    A good ABC Family show is like a good beach read: great plot, great character, compelling without being too heavy. Its newest show certainly fits the bill.