The Game : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8.2

1. DarnayL
    Sep 8, 2009
    I love this show.OMG! it's the only show that i can watch re runs of over and over. I can relate, and hey we don't have too many black shows to watch as it is. BRING THIS SHOW BACK PLEASE, if not the station that it's already on then BET do something quick please.
  2. Jan 23, 2012
    amazing show! so happy they brought it back. it has romance drama and comedy , you eventually get attached to the characters.. i can watch it over and over again all day long!
  3. jeanj
    Feb 6, 2007
    very funny show.
  4. RaeG
    May 20, 2007
    While I do not agree with the shallow bias opinions of critics, I will agree that the first few episodes were a bit disappointing. It did however grow into a great show with great potential. The writer has brought the show back down to reality and the season finale was just amazing. I am searcing the net like a mad women trying to get a clue about next season. Give The Game a chance!
  5. SHEREEH
    Jan 5, 2007
    i think the Game is a cute show, it's not close to girlfriends but I like it. I like the diversity that it brings, we should give it some time it is new.
  6. Kurt
    Feb 2, 2007
    Wonderful, fresh!!!!!
  7. TrichM
    May 5, 2007
    Love the show.
  8. KimberlyJ
    Jun 1, 2009
    I love watching The Game and I was never aware that it comes on Sunday's as well. It's very interesting, I love Derwin's and Melanie's relationship, including the remaining cast member. I cant even leave my couch when it's on. I really hope that The Game stays on for some more seasons, because it's great to watch with all of the drama and I just love it.
  9. kimf
    Jun 22, 2009
    This show is thee bomb dot com i think its a great show and way better than girlfriends because that show was stupid.
  10. VanessaN
    Oct 11, 2006
    'The Game" is one of the best shows on t.v this fall season. It is a reason to look forward to monday night t.v. The new c.w is headed to a great start with this hit show!
  11. TeresaB
    Oct 16, 2006
    luv it! i will be watching.
  12. DeandraM
    Oct 8, 2006
    This is such a great series, that guy is soooooo cute and I cant wait for Sundays.
  13. DanaC
    Oct 10, 2007
    I love it! I love the relationships and the comedy. It may not be "laugh out loud" comedy, but it's subtle and on time.
  14. YOGI
    Oct 14, 2007
    Although the game may not some of the great sitcom it is addictive. During the first season it started off slow and kinda painful to watch, but as the season progress it grew on me. Now I prefer to watch the Game over Girlfriends. (Still not the same without TONY CHILDS.) True Girlfriend fans know what I mean.
  15. KimP
    Oct 3, 2007
    Great Show!!!!
  16. MichelleJ
    Feb 9, 2007
    I love this show. I think the story is belevable without being to real. Who really wants to see how proffessional atheletes "really" live? I think the jokes are funny and the storylines are relavent to today.
  17. KitaJ
    Mar 2, 2007
    The Game is really developing into a funny, interesting and real show. I am proud of Tia Mowry for making a comeback post sister sister minus her sister. I wonder how long it's going to take before her sister makes a guest appearance.
  18. ReneeH
    May 15, 2007
    I love this show, its even better than girlfriends. Tia Mowry and Wendy Raquel are wonderful. I can't wait for the next season!!!!
    Jul 19, 2007
    I love the show, it had me hooked towards the end of the last season
  20. SamanthaA.
    Aug 16, 2007
    Great show! I am totally addicted, people need to give this show the credit it deserves, it has a great story line, believeable drama and it is FUNNY!
  21. NadiaC.
    Jan 17, 2008
    I love this show. Don't matter what anybody says. I find the show is very interesting and fun to watch. I'm also praying it doesn't get canceled.
  22. AndreaB.
    Apr 21, 2008
    Dang can we keep a somewhat ethnic show around... i really enjoy this show and its so real and i can definitely relate! So y'all can go somewhere with all those negative comments.
  23. RJ.
    Sep 3, 2008
    I think that is this a great show. It is one of the most ethnic shows on the CW network. Black shows are becoming extinct. Its funny how shows like Gossip Girl (with a white fan base) fair well on this network. That show is just a predictable as any. I have seen my share of Teenage Dramma on shows like 90210/ Saved By the Bell etc.
  24. DavonH.
    Feb 2, 2009
    The greatest show on T.V. period.
  25. AlishaH
    Dec 15, 2006
    I love this show. I think it will be around for awhile.
  26. lanat
    Oct 25, 2006
    this show in order to be a girlfriends show needs to appeal to the demographic of girlfiends and not appeal to the masses if it doesnt change that i am sorry that it will lose its appeal at all.
  27. deandreaj.
    Nov 11, 2007
    This show is hip and fresh. It is great to see an AA cast with great stories. I love Tasha, she is a trip. Derwin is fine as hell. At first I didn't like Tia, I think her sister Tamera is more hip but she is alright now.
  28. NorahB
    Oct 18, 2007
    This is the only show I make a point to watch. I have grown to really love the characters and be moved by their experiences. My heart ached for Derwin, even though he was a dog. And Melanie's reaction to him feels very real and honest. I think the critics should watch it this season and give it another shot - I am praying it doesn't get canceled. I also think it is interesting This is the only show I make a point to watch. I have grown to really love the characters and be moved by their experiences. My heart ached for Derwin, even though he was a dog. And Melanie's reaction to him feels very real and honest. I think the critics should watch it this season and give it another shot - I am praying it doesn't get canceled. I also think it is interesting that so many comedies staring mostly white casts are given more time to develop than this one got. It's hard not to think some of their thoughts and comments are a bit racist. Expand
  29. Mike
    Dec 10, 2007
    I find this show funny and very amusing. The characters are great, male and female. All those critics took it way too far with the criticisms.
  30. MaxG
    Oct 29, 2007
    Most of these "professional critics" are a bunch of fat losers who like to watch "reality TV". The Game is not going to go down in history as one of the all time great sitcoms, but it's certainly fun to watch and the acting is pretty damn good. It did start a little poorly, but it's really got legs now, unlike Girlfriends which has hit rock bottom since Jill Marie Jones left Most of these "professional critics" are a bunch of fat losers who like to watch "reality TV". The Game is not going to go down in history as one of the all time great sitcoms, but it's certainly fun to watch and the acting is pretty damn good. It did start a little poorly, but it's really got legs now, unlike Girlfriends which has hit rock bottom since Jill Marie Jones left (Tony Childs). The Game is a winner. Period. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    "The Game" feels pretty artificial.
    Mowry herself is charming and capable, and Wendy Raquel Robinson has some fine moments as the mother-manager, but it’s clear that “The Game” is to be played on the surface of these potentially interesting lives.
  3. "The Game" lacks the relationships that made "Girlfriends" a qualified UPN hit and the comedy to make it much of anything for The CW.