• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 11, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
5.8

1. Jul 31, 2011
    OK, the Show has potential for some good crime drama. However, the love triangles set up among Jim, Callie, Sam and that pony-tailed jerk Ray is tedious at best. Let's get beyond this distraction or it's over to the Military Channel for me. At least there, the warfare is genuine and there are no second chances for the losers.
  2. Van
    Sep 5, 2011
    This show was above average the first season but the storylines did not mature this season. The she loves me she loves me not plot is tired. The mind numbing KIA product placements are ham-handed and overtly clumsy. I HATE cop dramas that have no basis in real life scenarios. It is a lack of law enforcement consulting or laziness or both. It seems like a group of writers that grew up watching bad 80's cop dramas have been given the green light to rehash every bad movie they ever watched. They do things that cops would just never do and if they did they would get fired or killed. Expand
  3. Jul 21, 2012
    Callie wore me completely out. Terrible character and story lines got worse the more she was in them. I gave up on it, like it sounds a lot other did.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jun 3, 2011
    A few notches below that "must-see" category are those "laundry-folders," if you will--programs that occupy some your attention but don't distract you unduly from household chores.