• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 11, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
7.3

1. Sep 6, 2010
    I love this show. I am truly amazed at the negative comments people have written about this show on this site, because I think it is the best thing I have seen in a long time, and I am a fan of CSI Miami. This is much more entertaining. I am glad Matt Passmore is finally getting attention in the US because he is so HOT, but I like all the characters. I hope this show goes on for a long time.
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    Love, love LOVE this show! The chemistry between all of the actors is terrific. Speaking of acting, I can't understand how a show like Rizzoli & Isles is getting high marks! Sure hope Glades is renewed for next season.
  3. Sep 13, 2010
    This is a show that has and hopefully will, for a long time, given me a lot of pleasure. Passmore is just great and along with the rest of the main characters makes this show extremely entertaining. I tape each weeks show and watch it, along with a few other shows, during the week when nothing is on that is worth watching. Even an older guy friend of mine that likes hardly anythingThis is a show that has and hopefully will, for a long time, given me a lot of pleasure. Passmore is just great and along with the rest of the main characters makes this show extremely entertaining. I tape each weeks show and watch it, along with a few other shows, during the week when nothing is on that is worth watching. Even an older guy friend of mine that likes hardly anything likes this show. Good luck and don't go away. First time I have ever written a review for anything. Expand
  4. Sep 14, 2010
    Well written, characters still need development, but love his sarcastic style and the complicated love interest in the show... well above average. I think if more people give it a try, it will catch on.
  5. Sep 24, 2010
    After the Law and Order reruns left A & E, I could not find a reason to watch this network until The Glades. I look forward to Sundays. I think these odd ball characters are original and the plots unique. Way to go A&E!
  6. Sep 9, 2010
    After catching the adverts for this show, i started watching it midway through the first season. Now I am completely Hooked....sigh...and i cant wait for Sunday nights.
    Matt Passmore is hypnotic, sexy, charismatic and i can't wait to see what he does next.

Kiele Sanchez is the hottie from The Perfect Getaway and i like her as well : )
  7. Sep 10, 2010
    Excellent show. This is one the wife and I set down to watch together. Never know who killed who until the last 5 minutes of hte show. That's the way I like it. I also like Morgan as Josie Tigertail. Hope to see more of her. It makes me think and it makes me laugh. Nice combination. not too many shows out there like that - refreshing.
  8. Oct 4, 2010
    I too, love this show. It is witty and romantic. Good writing. I really like Matt Passmore's lines. He comes across as believable. And, I can't wait to see more of him. This is way better than CSI Miami whose story lines are getting old. I like that this show is set in the Southern Florida. They show lots of places I can recognize. I get tired of everything being based in LosI too, love this show. It is witty and romantic. Good writing. I really like Matt Passmore's lines. He comes across as believable. And, I can't wait to see more of him. This is way better than CSI Miami whose story lines are getting old. I like that this show is set in the Southern Florida. They show lots of places I can recognize. I get tired of everything being based in Los Angeles. After awhile viewers get to see the same sets over and over again. Expand
  9. Oct 5, 2010
    I really love this show. It is so refreshing...fast-paced, great actors playing wonderful parts, the chemistry between Callie and Jim is wonderful without having them hop in bed on the first night. I don't get all these people (critics) giving poor reviews. they must not have seen the same show I did. I can't wait til the next season starts. This is my favorite way to spend SundayI really love this show. It is so refreshing...fast-paced, great actors playing wonderful parts, the chemistry between Callie and Jim is wonderful without having them hop in bed on the first night. I don't get all these people (critics) giving poor reviews. they must not have seen the same show I did. I can't wait til the next season starts. This is my favorite way to spend Sunday evening!!! Those Aussie guys are hot, aren't they??? Expand
  10. Oct 7, 2010
    this show is different-got tired of watching all the creepy pscyco stuff (criminal minds, csi) its the little things i like about the glades. like when callie ran into matt in store with the cart. hope it comes out on dvd, missed the first couple episodes.
  11. Oct 7, 2010
    A&E isn't a regular channel for me until "The Glades". This could be true life experience, it was for me. Matt is convincing as a cop & very nice looking. I plan my schedule around the show so I do not miss an episode. The entire cast are good actors & the show holds my attention,which, is hard to do. If this show got more advertising on other channels, "The Glades" would have enormousA&E isn't a regular channel for me until "The Glades". This could be true life experience, it was for me. Matt is convincing as a cop & very nice looking. I plan my schedule around the show so I do not miss an episode. The entire cast are good actors & the show holds my attention,which, is hard to do. If this show got more advertising on other channels, "The Glades" would have enormous following. I've shared details of the show with girlfriends; they all watch The Glades now. Collapse
  12. Oct 7, 2010
    "LOVE" the glades; it's my favorite show! I never watched A&E until the glades but they have my vote now. Matt is fine! Kiele is very good actress. Love the heat between the two of them. We have girlfriends night out & a frined told us about the glades; seven new fans now!
  13. Oct 7, 2010
    My daughter has all the family and relatives watching the glades. My son-in-law & nephew are detectives & they both think Matt does excellent true to life role. A&E has approximately 33 new viewers with our family all on board. Both my wife and I love the glades,we never miss a show.
  14. Oct 7, 2010
    A&E has hit show with "The Glades". I don't miss an episode. My brew crew, includes 4 detectives on Dallas Police, we all think the show is great. It won't surprise me if another station buys the show.
  15. Oct 4, 2010
    Starmarj

I watched this show all day Sunday. Can't wait for season two. The acting is so natural and beliveable! Australia surely has the best looking male actors!!!
  16. May 23, 2011
    I applaud the creators, writers and cast of this show. As someone who truly loves the story line of NCIS but hates the blood, guts and gore I am excited that someone is producing great homocide stories without it. I have to leave the room umpteen times during NCIS and most other homocide shows with forensic highlights because I can't stomach what t.v. is doing to us and our culture.I applaud the creators, writers and cast of this show. As someone who truly loves the story line of NCIS but hates the blood, guts and gore I am excited that someone is producing great homocide stories without it. I have to leave the room umpteen times during NCIS and most other homocide shows with forensic highlights because I can't stomach what t.v. is doing to us and our culture. This plotline and the acting can compete with the NCIS quick quips format and the actors can do the concepts justice. I completely disagree with those who are yawning and otherwise negative about this show. Thank you for giving us a show we can watch and not have to leave the room because we need to vomit over graphics. I will watch this show when it is released in prime time before NCIS, although I love the actors and the acting in that show. Expand
  17. Oct 3, 2010
    This is a great show. Love Matt Passmore and his wit and willingness to NOT follow norms while still doing an excellent job. But, wish the nurse would be less snarky and moody. Sheesh! Get the character on antidepressants or something. And, quit talking through the nose, please?
  18. Jun 12, 2011
    This is a great show - a nice mix of procedural and character development. The writing is excellent and the actors very believable. I read some of the negative reviews and wondered if we were watching the same show. Must see show for me every week.
  19. Jul 9, 2011
    The Glades is simple, straightforward crime drama with a low-key, accomplished cast. It's minimalist and fun. After years of cops with psychic abilities, neuroses, magical powers and other assorted schlock, it's riveting to watch Passmore and company just work the script. Bravo.
  20. Nov 9, 2013
    This has been one of my favorite TV shows, and I'm so glad they decided to renew it! It's funny because at first, the lead character Jim, kind of annoys you, but then you realize that's part of his detective tactics, and then you learn to fall in love with him. He's funny, smart and always gets his criminal. The story between he and his fiancé has increased the tension and interest.

1. Reviewed by: Archana Ram
    [Matt Passmore's character's] devil-may-care attitude may sometimes verge on annoying, but ultimately gives the serious premise a welcome light touch.
  2. In the end, the series itself is something fresh, welcome and a little tart -- and just like a nice citrus fruit, it'll be hard to stop with just one of these.
    The Glades isn't bad, it just feels older than a swamp gator--and as hungry as one for some fresh meat.